⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Error in Level 5362 Candy Crush Saga

2»

Answers

• cnut
    cnut Posts: 5 Level 2
    Get  rid of the keys by using the hammers. You may have to use several of them. <3
  • clarefoulkes
    clarefoulkes Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m having the same problem on 15 September at 10.00 GMT in UK. Can’t get anything to work, including hammers. Can only quit and lose lives and spaceship boosters. Please correct ASAP. 
  • surfalea
    surfalea Posts: 6 Level 2
    Yep, three times I had to quit because of it continually glitching and only way out was to end game. Lost all my boosters each time and my unbeaten level up bonus’ also.  I have now passed it but I see this has been an ongoing issue for well over a week now.
    Anyway, was glad to get passed it 😃 now just waiting for Wednesday and the new levels to come out xx
    Still a lover of Candy Crush 😜
  • clarefoulkes
    clarefoulkes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Got through it only by restarting and using 5 hammers on the keys to unlock the yellows. Lost all my spaceship boosters as well. Pretty mean. Also I’m annoyed that the rewards for completing challenges etc are nearly all timed boosters instead of actual boosters now. Makes it much harder to build up boosters to deal with levels like this one. Come on King, be a bit more generous to your very loyal players! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?