⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

SLOW games, sending lives!

bn65
bn65 Posts: 3 Newbie
The Candy Crush games are deadly SLOW today and yesterday and yes, I cleared my cache.  How do I send lives to ALL my friends?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @bn65
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

If the Internet is weak, the game may be slow, so you can turn off the Internet and check the game and let me know.😉
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019
    bn65 said:
    The Candy Crush games are deadly SLOW today and yesterday and yes, I cleared my cache.  How do I send lives to ALL my friends?
    @bn65

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Please reset your Modem by unplugging it from the outlet for 60 seconds. Before doing so, close the Candy Crush Saga App and shut down your computer. After 60 seconds, plug your Modem back in the outlet. Wait till all lights on the Modem are solid and not static before turning your computer back on. Open the Candy Crush Saga App and see if there is a change of speed and will go from there.

Hope this helps! 
  • sheilaqp
    sheilaqp Posts: 5 Level 2
    Mine was slow as well. Perhaps Hurricane Dorian was messing up the internet or one of the major sights was having problems! Cleared up quickly.
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    sheilaqp said:
    Mine was slow as well. Perhaps Hurricane Dorian was messing up the internet or one of the major sights was having problems! Cleared up quickly.
    @sheilaqp

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried resetting your Modem as I suggested above? If your Modem is connected to a Router, you'll have to reset that as well.
  • bn65
    This game won't load at all.  I have done everything at my end.  It  must be at Candy Crush's end.  Please help and fix it!
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    bn65 said:
    This game won't load at all.  I have done everything at my end.  It  must be at Candy Crush's end.  Please help and fix it!
    @bn65

Hi again! Can you tell me what exactly you have done from your end? I hope you did not turn off your Internet and then check the game because the more it wouldn't load.   

• bn65
    It's loading now but takes about 4 min to do so.  It moves very slowly while playing.  I cleared my cache, checked for updates, rebooted my modem, and everything shown in the YT video.  This is on King's end.  Others have complained as well.  I am satisfied that I can at least play now.
  • mercerik
    edited September 2019
    bn65 said:
    It's loading now but takes about 4 min to do so.  It moves very slowly while playing.  I cleared my cache, checked for updates, rebooted my modem, and everything shown in the YT video.  This is on King's end.  Others have complained as well.  I am satisfied that I can at least play now.
    @bn65

Hi there! 

I am glad that you can play now. Internet Speed can be impacted by a lot of things. Go to Speed Test, a Free Service by Ookla, used by Internet Providers to check what is wrong with Customers' Connections with this link: https://www.speedtest.net/
    You can Bookmark this so you have it handy when needed. All you need to do is go to the link and when the site opens, click GO. It will give you 3 Results. The first result is Ping. Ping is a method used to measure the minimum time needed to send the smallest possible amount of data and receive response. Ping value affects most gaming over the internet. Low value is better. The reasonable value is lower than 50 milliseconds. The result of 100 milliseconds is not good. The second result is Download in megabytes per second which is the Internet Speed you are getting from your Internet Service Provider. If this is lower than what it is supposed to be, you can contact your Internet Service Provider and have your Internet Connections checked and configured. Sometimes, they need to replace the Modem. The third result is the Upload which is not a concern unless you Upload Videos on YouTube,

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns!

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?