⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hey guys, it's not that King doesn't care. It's a flash based game on king.com.  @lobo123, this game is now available with HTML5 but not through king.com which is flash based. 

Next year Adobe is getting rid of their Flash so I'm sure all games will be going HTML5.  You can now only play on a browser with Facebook or if you have Windows 10 with your computer you can log into your King account there.  If you have mobile devices then you can log into your King account there.

The studio is trying to resolve the issues on king.com but when you work with an old based program like Flash it's not an easy fix. 

• lobo123
    lobo123 Posts: 21 Level 2
    lobo123 said:
    This is not a Facebook game, it was developed for Facebook by King.
    The puzzle game Candy Crush is invented by King Digital Entertainment Company officially released in 2012.

Developer(s)    King
    Publisher(s)    King
    Platform(s)   

App Store,Google Play,Windows Phone Store,Amazon Appstore,Microsoft Windows,Mac OS,Linux
    So I ask why King can't fix it's own creation?

That was my question a few pages back. I think someone mentioned that King converted it to HTML5 for Facebook so why can't they convert it for King.com? I've said it before, it's not an impossible job.
  • _Elsa_
    edited September 2019
    Because the game that they created is not going to be working well with Flash not being supported as it once was. 
  • lobo123
    You didn't answer my question, why don't king convert to html5 for King.com? Please don't tell me that it only works on Facebook or with Windows 10, there are many sites offering html5 games to play online and the only thing you need is a browser and of course internet connection. Let me make it easier, will King convert Candy Crush to html5 for King.com? If not why not?
  • _Elsa_
    @lobo123, I don't have your answer and that's why I am not responding to it.  I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues.  I do not work for King nor am I a programmer.  If you do a Google search online for mobile devices or computer for any of these games you will find that the data collected shows that there are more mobile device players than computer players so if you were a programmer what would you work on?
  • lobo123
    It's irrelevent whatever the platform, html5 is just an alternate method of displaying videos and graphics online accessed by any of the main browsers (Firefox, chrome, Edge, Safari, etc) as long as the browser supports it , it doesn't matter if you're on mobile, Win 10, 8, 7 on pc. HTML5 simply makes Adobe flash player redundant.

• lobo123
    I didn't think it could be done but now they've made it worse. Now we have script errors.....
    {popup_no_more_lives_title}

{popup_intro_pwf_give_moves_header}

At least there's some evidence that someone is trying to fix it albeit badly. :(

• annabicki
    annabicki Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you for the info, can't figure out why the tooth can not simply unlock the next level!
  • Sarah_EG
    Sarah_EG Posts: 4 Newbie

I've the same issue on the online version on king.com... Suddenly, they prevented me from helping the group of friends there by sending lives, unlocking episodes, send extr movements neither to receive any notification on candy crush or lives. So, we're stuck unless we pay for life or unlocking... It becomes very boring.

I raised this before but the answers were irrelevant... I hope they can fix this and get the game back normal so that we can continue playing and sharing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?