⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Stuck on 1452

Options
gemmamdonovan
gemmamdonovan Posts: 2 Newbie
I am on level 1452. I have 16 moves, but you have to clear 30 jelly. It is literally impossible. I have googled it and it seems there may be a glitch in the level. How do I get this fixed or get past this?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi @gemmamdonovan
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. they closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. 
    This is a fun level once you get started, but you must get the spawners quickly before the blockers take over the whole board!
    Make combos right from the start and the best combo is a colour bomb/stripe combo. This will hopefully hit the spawners a couple of times and clear a lot of cream so you have more space to make more combos.
    Keep blasting away at the spawners until they are gone, then watch the cascades!
    Make colour bombs for the best scores and you can get scores of over a million without too much trouble. The hardest thing is keeping some jelly on the board while you build up your score. (Copied)

https://youtu.be/-jVT8d-gEkM

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • gemmamdonovan
    gemmamdonovan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    This level as I am understanding is supposed to have 30 moves. I have 16. I am telling you, it cannot be done lol
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    This level as I am understanding is supposed to have 30 moves. I have 16. I am telling you, it cannot be done lol
    Reduced unnecessary moves to improve levels. There is also a video of 16 moves.😊
  • cwits
    cwits Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Level 1452 impossible. I blew threw a bunch of boosters but game keeps creating blocks and only 16 moves. Help?

• cwits
    cwits Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’ll try your suggestions Sukanta_biswas

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?