Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• Jennseay
    Jennseay Posts: 30 Level 2
    Hey we should be able to earn more lives by watching videos!!! ✌️🤔😉👍♥️
  • emm1
    emm1 Posts: 70 Level 3
    On those extra hard levels resist on using boosts until absolutely necessary. Build them up for a few days. I know easier said than done

• Haleakala
    Haleakala Posts: 193 Pro Player 👑
    Hi,  I've been playing a long time but this is my first comment and suggestion so I don't know if this tip is out there... I go through my boosters pretty quick since I'm only on level 2546, but have noticed when you push play and don't have anything good to start with, as long as you don't move a piece you can go back to the map and push play again until you have a better playing screen and you will NOT lose a life. This works great but some levels you just need to play with what you get and you'll need your boosters.😁 Good luck everyone🍀🍀🍀
  • Lucinkaa21
    Lucinkaa21 Posts: 18 Level 2
    if u have lots of bombs match them with special candies, fish, or each other. it’ll really get you more points!

• Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    What's great about 1476 game. It teaches you to make wrapped candy. It teaches you to make color. Bombs and match the two side by side hitting them together to Make lots of wrapped candy. But past that point there becomes a game within a game because the new challenge is how many moves can I achieve the game in. The better you get at making color bombs and wrapped candy next to each other the least moves it takes. Mastering a game becomes fun  
  • loudmusic
    loudmusic Posts: 5 Level 2
    When it comes to those insanely hard levels that make you want to pull your hair out - if you run out of lives, and have another device like a tablet or another phone, make sure you're connected to Facebook or King account and close the game. Then go to your other device, open Candy Crush and sign in to your Facebook or King account on THAT game, and voila! You have full lives and another 5 chances to try and beat the tricky level! And you don't have to sit around waiting for your first devices lives to replenish, you can keep trying to beat the level and then switch back to first device etc etc 

:P 
  • gina30
    gina30 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hola a todos... El juego me encanta....lo unico que no me gusta es que hay que esperar mucho para una vida..lo suyo seria que a media hora se cargue atope....un saludooo
  • Kai_Parker
    Kai_Parker Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

Hello to all new candy crusher!
    You´re not sure how the level work´s that you stuck into? No problem 1. remove stones from the bottom if possible an watch how the candy´s fall from the top to fill the space. I´m sure you will see after some moves how the level is conceptet to beat it quick. Good luck 
  • manatadlea377
    manatadlea377 Posts: 4 Newbie
    How can I win gold bars? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?