⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to the words that are supposed to be on this page?

Answers

• StewInArizona
    StewInArizona Posts: 18 Level 2
    why does firefox 69.0 on 64bit win7 pro try to run adobe flash for both candy crush sage and farm heroes saga?
    any way to set candy crush to use html5
    and what's with the 2020 thing for chrome to use html5 when it tests fine today?
    thanks

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Sherlock said:
    I'm pretty tired of hearing the same old wrong answers to the issues users are having. I just started having this same problem with the wording today. Guess what? I'm using a brand new laptop with all the bells and whistles. I also can't send moves or receive lives. It makes no difference to upgrade, I'm as upgraded as it gets. So, it's quite condescending to imply it's the users fault for not being up to date when you have no idea if that's the case.
    @Sherlock

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I am quite surprised that you are having this problem with a brand new laptop with bells and whistles. If my laptop is brand new and I can't seem to fix a persistent problem, it is either I call the Manufacturer's Technical Support Line and let them remotely fix the problems for me or return the laptop for a replacement. I won't depend on a Game App Tech Support to fix this problem because they can't access my computer but the Manufacturer's Tech Support can by giving them permission.

To be honest with you, technically, figuring out what the problem is with the Flash Player is not a part of the Game App Support Responsibilities. Their responsibility is to make sure that the game is up and running for everyone. If everybody globally is experiencing the same issue, then this is something they can be blamed for. I understand your frustrations but don't be hard on them because your issue might be caused by incompatibility with other applications in your computer, not necessarily with Candy Crush Saga.

If I were you, since your laptop is new and still under warranty, I will call the Manufacturer's Technical Support for help.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    I disabled flash in chrome and firefox - when i go to king.com it says flash player is disabled - What now?

You don't need any other settings or troubleshooting checks. See the image below, click the lock button according to the arrow and ''Allow'' the flash. 

At the beginning of the game you have read the problem below. See, arrows and click ''Get Adobe Flash Player"

After clicking, you will receive a Flash Notification, click on Allow

After doing these, your game will be ready to open.

Let me know..if you have another question..

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Posts: 12 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    Sherlock said:
    I'm pretty tired of hearing the same old wrong answers to the issues users are having. I just started having this same problem with the wording today. Guess what? I'm using a brand new laptop with all the bells and whistles. I also can't send moves or receive lives. It makes no difference to upgrade, I'm as upgraded as it gets. So, it's quite condescending to imply it's the users fault for not being up to date when you have no idea if that's the case.
    @Sherlock

I am quite surprised that you are having this problem with a brand new laptop with bells and whistles. If my laptop is brand new and I can't seem to fix a persistent problem, it is either I call the Manufacturer's Technical Support Line and let them remotely fix the problems for me or return the laptop for a replacement. I won't depend on a Game App Tech Support to fix this problem because they can't access my computer but the Manufacturer's Tech Support can by giving them permission.

To be honest with you, technically, figuring out what the problem is with the Flash Player is not a part of the Game App Support Responsibilities. Their responsibility is to make sure that the game is up and running for everyone. If everybody globally is experiencing the same issue, then this is something they can be blamed for. I understand your frustrations but don't be hard on them because your issue might be caused by incompatibility with other applications in your computer, not necessarily with Candy Crush Saga.

If I were you, since your laptop is new and still under warranty, I will call the Manufacturer's Technical Support for help.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Posts: 12 Level 2
    Sherlock said:
    mercerik said:
    Sherlock said:
    @Sherlock

Oh give me a break. I have 3 laptops that I use for different purposes. I also have several browsers on said laptops. The same issues everyone else here is having are also a problem on all 3 of my laptops on all browsers. Again with the condescension. It's NOT my laptop(s). It's the game. Everyone knows that except those of you who post and try to tell others it's their computer. So, just stop. And, how dare you suggest that I contact the manufacturer's tech support! If you're not interested in just being able to be honest and let people know there's a problem with the game, don't make them jump through your imaginary hoops. BTW, this is a global issue. And it's not flash that's the problem. It works with anything else. So, maybe you should contact the game app support and let them know that the game isn't up and running for everyone!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Sherlock
    be cool 😎 And I asked you a few questions but you didn't answer me. If your statement is not clear, it is not possible for any of us to give an accurate answer.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Sherlock said:
    Oh give me a break. I have 3 laptops that I use for different purposes. I also have several browsers on said laptops. The same issues everyone else here is having are also a problem on all 3 of my laptops on all browsers. Again with the condescension. It's NOT my laptop(s). It's the game. Everyone knows that except those of you who post and try to tell others it's their computer. So, just stop. And, how dare you suggest that I contact the manufacturer's tech support! If you're not interested in just being able to be honest and let people know there's a problem with the game, don't make them jump through your imaginary hoops. BTW, this is a global issue. And it's not flash that's the problem. It works with anything else. So, maybe you should contact the game app support and let them know that the game isn't up and running for everyone!

@Sherlock

You've got to cool down! You are the ones who mentioned having a brand new laptop with bells and whistles. Contacting the Manufacturer's Technical Support for a brand new computer having an issue is normal. What's wrong with that? If it is brand new as you said, the Support is free under warranty. They can tell you what is causing the problem.

FYI, I don't work for King Games. Just like you, I have 3 laptops and 1 desktop, a tablet and an iPhone with Candy Crush Saga App installed in them. I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since its release in 2012 and I never had any of the issues you are having. I am a YouTube Creator posting my Candy Crush Saga Games in my Gaming Channel. I am a private Computer Technician. I fix computers myself and I do remote computer checking as well. I suggest the same thing to customers who have new computers so they can save money not because I didn't want to do it. 

I understand that you are frustrated but there is no reason to be upset when someone gives you an advice. 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    I disabled flash in chrome and firefox - when i go to king.com it says flash player is disabled - What now?

Hi @StewInArizona

King.com is running on a different platform than our game in Facebook - the game in Facebook has moved onto the new HTML5 and King.com is still running on the old Flash. As most browsers are phasing out Flash, you will need to enable Flash separately in order to run the game again.

However just a couple of weeks ago enabling Flash has become a little bit trickier so I suggest checking out this video here how to enable Flash again. 

Regarding issue with the pop up messages being in gibberish, I have passed it onto our technical team. Thanks for reporting! 🙏

• StewInArizona
    edited September 2019
    You would think if the 'game app tech support' and I use that Term VERY loosely - people gave 2 cents about an issue they would get the specs - go out and buy the exact same laptop - and see if they can reproduce the problem. THAT is what tech support is supposed to do. **Edited by CM - inappropriate/rude/off topic** 
  • StewInArizona
    edited September 2019
    THANK you **edited out - inappropriate** - but king.com and Flash player are having compatibility issues and king.com won't come out and tell you there is no way to automatically allow flash on Windows because it is outdated and that html5 isn't working properly or at all. TRUTH would be nice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?