⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4911 and the Extra Moves Wheel

Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
I'm getting pretty over this level...I can't believe there is no discussion here about it??  Am I not doing something right? Is there a special spot to go see what my fellow players are saying about a certain level?  And although I appreciate the extra moves wheel, it's a bit discouraging waiting and waiting for first, the wheel to become available, and second to actually be in a position to be able to use the extra moves to clear the level...  The last 3 times I spun the thing I didn't get extra moves..It's sort of like the jackpot on daily spin....(well the jackpot is worse --far worse) but I'm getting pretty bored with this level...any help/suggestions?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Tammy_Kory - first of all this level is rated nightmarishly hard so they expect you to need several tries to complete it.  I make sure I have a full Build a Bot or spaceship so I start with two CBs and in this case start with a two CB combo - which got the keys and cleared some jelly.  I also will add a fish booster which can be helpful (sometimes more than others).  I just replayed the level, but to finish in one try I ended up using two hammers (on the jelly under the chocolate) and I needed 5 extra moves (I also didn't get that thru the free moves spin) so I used 10 gold bars and I was able to complete the level with 2 stars.  I needed the extra moves because I hadn't collected all the icing (but I had cleared all the jelly).  With levels like this - luck also plays a part to a certain extent.  

You asked if there is a place where you can read comments about various levels.  We are always willing to help here in the community and I will usually replay a level to help provide tips but I have also found Cookie's Blog online an excellent resource.  She provides more specific tips for each level and there is usually some very good feedback from players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?