⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to the gold bar piggy bank?

paul820
paul820 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
What happened to the gold bar piggy bank?  It just dissapeared. 

Best Answer

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    Hello @paul820.  Several people has experienced this lately. the Community Moderator said - "Some of the extra features and challenges like Piggy Bank are triggered after playing a few levels so I would recommend doing that first. Also if you're playing on mobile, there are few things you can try to re-trigger the feature here. "

However, you could possibly be part of a very small test group where the piggy bank has been temporarily removed.
  • paul820
    Why did the bank decrease in amount of gold bars,from 60 to 30?  And now the bank totally disappears. 
    I guess they want me to find a new game. Their lack of communication is just terrible! 
  • QFT334
    QFT334 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello @paul820.  Several people has experienced this lately. the Community Moderator said - "Some of the extra features and challenges like Piggy Bank are triggered after playing a few levels so I would recommend doing that first. Also if you're playing on mobile, there are few things you can try to re-trigger the feature here. "

However, you could possibly be part of a very small test group where the piggy bank has been temporarily removed.

• QFT334
    QFT334 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    I won’t be playing Candy crush anymore. Past several levels and no piggy bank. Another negative move by Candy crush. They increase the price of everything now take away this. 
  • paul820
    I'm done with these people. No more candy crush for me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?