⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Connection error

rteagan
rteagan Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello. I can no longer log onto Candy Crush Saga through my laptop, either through a browser, or the Windows 10 app. I get a 'connection error' message. I have a good connection, as Facebook and other sites load quickly, but CC will no longer load. I can play on my iPad, but not my laptop. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hi @rteagan
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.🤗😊🙏
    Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place. Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.Home page here.  
    But this time we will move the post to the right place.
    We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way.😭
    However, if you show me a screenshot of the problem, I will be able to answer you.

• rteagan
    rteagan Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello Sukanta_Biswas. Thank you for your quick response. I have not recently changed my password. I re-installed Windows 10 app., and still can't log on. Attached is the error message that I receive. As mentioned above, I can still play on my iPad. I am on level 5344, and really don't want to lose my progress. Thanks for your help!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @rteagan
    You can uninstall game app and reinstall it.
    Your problem will be solved.😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?