What happened to the words that are supposed to be on this page?

2Next

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,191 Superstar
    Hi @Sherlock ;
    be cool 😎 And I asked you a few questions but you didn't answer me. If your statement is not clear, it is not possible for any of us to give an accurate answer.

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,826 Legend
    Sherlock said:
    Oh give me a break. I have 3 laptops that I use for different purposes. I also have several browsers on said laptops. The same issues everyone else here is having are also a problem on all 3 of my laptops on all browsers. Again with the condescension. It's NOT my laptop(s). It's the game. Everyone knows that except those of you who post and try to tell others it's their computer. So, just stop. And, how dare you suggest that I contact the manufacturer's tech support! If you're not interested in just being able to be honest and let people know there's a problem with the game, don't make them jump through your imaginary hoops. BTW, this is a global issue. And it's not flash that's the problem. It works with anything else. So, maybe you should contact the game app support and let them know that the game isn't up and running for everyone!

@Sherlock

You've got to cool down! You are the ones who mentioned having a brand new laptop with bells and whistles. Contacting the Manufacturer's Technical Support for a brand new computer having an issue is normal. What's wrong with that? If it is brand new as you said, the Support is free under warranty. They can tell you what is causing the problem.

FYI, I don't work for King Games. Just like you, I have 3 laptops and 1 desktop, a tablet and an iPhone with Candy Crush Saga App installed in them. I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since its release in 2012 and I never had any of the issues you are having. I am a YouTube Creator posting my Candy Crush Saga Games in my Gaming Channel. I am a private Computer Technician. I fix computers myself and I do remote computer checking as well. I suggest the same thing to customers who have new computers so they can save money not because I didn't want to do it. 

I understand that you are frustrated but there is no reason to be upset when someone gives you an advice. 

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
    Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
    YouTube CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    I disabled flash in chrome and firefox - when i go to king.com it says flash player is disabled - What now?

Hi @StewInArizona

King.com is running on a different platform than our game in Facebook - the game in Facebook has moved onto the new HTML5 and King.com is still running on the old Flash. As most browsers are phasing out Flash, you will need to enable Flash separately in order to run the game again.

However just a couple of weeks ago enabling Flash has become a little bit trickier so I suggest checking out this video here how to enable Flash again. 

Regarding issue with the pop up messages being in gibberish, I have passed it onto our technical team. Thanks for reporting! 🙏

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • StewInArizonaStewInArizona Posts: 17
    edited September 19
    You would think if the 'game app tech support' and I use that Term VERY loosely - people gave 2 cents about an issue they would get the specs - go out and buy the exact same laptop - and see if they can reproduce the problem. THAT is what tech support is supposed to do. **Edited by CM - inappropriate/rude/off topic** 
    edited September 20
    THANK you **edited out - inappropriate** - but king.com and Flash player are having compatibility issues and king.com won't come out and tell you there is no way to automatically allow flash on Windows because it is outdated and that html5 isn't working properly or at all. TRUTH would be nice.
    Thank you Jelly Jenny - do you have a way to work on Windows OS without having to enable Flash every time you play the game?
    That would be nice - or are you fighting with Flash and/or Microsoft?
    How hard would it be to figure out and provide us with the regedit fix for this?

Thank you Jelly Jenny - do you have a way to work on Windows OS without having to enable Flash every time you play the game?
    That would be nice - or are you fighting with Flash and/or Microsoft?
    How hard would it be to figure out and provide us with the regedit fix for this?

Did you try the steps in the tutorial I linked into earlier? That should help to enable it permanently for King.com. 

No - there is no way to permanently enable Flash on windows in either chrome or firefox. Have you tried it or just pasted something you found somewhere?

edited September 18
    You would think if the 'game app tech support' and I use that Term VERY loosely - people gave 2 cents about an issue they would get the specs - go out and buy the exact same laptop - and see if they can reproduce the problem. THAT is what tech support is supposed to do. All of this BS talk about versions and 2020 are camouflage for idiots being paid minimum wage that can't fix their own computers. Check out ANY other tech support on the internet and they ALL have problem solving data collection procedures that HELP - know that word ?
    @StewInArizona

If what you suggest that that Technical Support people should do, no one will be in this business anymore. Any Technician can reproduce the problem if you take your computer in or by calling and utilizing Remote Assistance using an App and a Code. 

There is no reason for using unnecessary name calling and desparaging words to call their attention. Technicians have gone through rigorous training and are knowledgeable of the ins and outs of a computer. By the way, their salary is not based on minimum wage. It depends on knowledge and experience.

You are the one who are in need of help, then be nice! You can't get help by using derogatory words because you are not superior to anyone. Technicians are people. They have feelings. They are not robots.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

edited September 19
    THANK you **Edited by CM - inappropriate language** - but king.com and Flash player are having compatibility issues and king.com won't come out and tell you there is no way to automatically allow flash on Windows because it is outdated and that html5 isn't working properly or at all. TRUTH would be nice.
    Hi @Jelly Jenny !

Is the highlighted 5-word combination above allowed in this Community?

Please check this out, if you haven't noticed it! It is quite abusive!

edited September 20
    Jenny- while I appreciate the apparent honestly in your reply I do NOT appreciate the sarcasm and useless waste of time your 'tech support' people provide. These types of answers " Any Technician can reproduce the problem if you take your computer in or by calling and utilizing Remote Assistance using an App and a Code." after weeks and months of frustrations with your product are NOT appropriate and appear to be nothing but a blow off after being told to upgrade the product, upgrade your browser, given multiple useless attacks on the way we play the game and being told finally that we can use a platform other than windows 7. This has gone on with your company for years and if you don't know that then you need to read some of your own department's history. I appreciate your honesty about the Flash player but if you can see it took 8 snide and sarcastic and useless time consuming steps to get to you. **edited out - off topic**
    edited September 19
    Hi Everyone! 

Just to make this clear, I don't work for King Games. When I give suggestions, I don't make it up. I thoroughly research it.  

If you are are a Chrome User, Adobe Flash Player is built-in in the browser and is updated when necessary if your browser is regularly updated. If you want to check the Adobe Components in Chrome, type in Chrome://components on the web address bar and you'll get all of them, including the versions and status of update. 

If I give you a warning not to install the Flash Player, it is because it is already in the browser. If you don't know the version of what is built-in in Chrome and you install a different version in your computer, it will create a problem which is what some of you are currently experiencing especially if you are loading the game in Google Chrome. 

If you haven't changed anything recently in the Chrome Flash Player Settings, Chrome will update this for you till the end of its support in 2020. If you did and your Flash Player becomes outdated, Chrome will block it and you will have to update it yourself and manually allow sites to run it each time you need it.

Hope this makes sense to you and will help you make your life easier till December 31, 2020 when HTML5 takes over.

Below is the ScreenShot of the Adobe Components in Chrome Browser.

Thanks!

@StewInArizona

To clarify, this is a player forum where everyone can join in on the conversation and offer advice. There are CMs who are King employees and our team of Superstars are collaborating closely with us. But as this is an open player Community, anyone in Community can offer advice.  

Again, name calling or being disrespectful is never okay. Everyone needs to find a way to communicate through their frustration in a respectful manner or take a breather. 

Arrogant AND Unhelpful - You are a Pleasure to deal with