Candy glitch

DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 223 ✭✭✭✭
On level 4906 i faced a glitch. As soon as i start, it shows no moves left and the game is over.

Do you want a tournament mode in Shuffle Cats? Vote for it here
Do you like Candy crush tales? Do you feel bad that it is not in the list of king's games and has not got a community? Get it in the list and vote for adding a community here.

Comments

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    Hello @DeepshikhaSharan and welcome to the community! I just tried playing level 4906 and I was able to play without any issues. What device are you using and is the glitch still happening?

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 223 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello thanks for contacting.
    I had lost nearly 15 lives suffering from the same issue but it got solved on itself. Now I have already crossed level 5040 as well. I was playing on samsung J7 prime
    Do you like Candy crush tales? Do you feel bad that it is not in the list of king's games and has not got a community? Get it in the list and vote for adding a community here.
    Please give me the badges for which I have done required.
    I should have the comments badges too
    And I am on 5040 so candy crush expert badge
    And 1 for 25 posts
    How to close discussions