⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost gold bars after saving progress with my email.

Options
tinamanderson
tinamanderson Posts: 3 Newbie
I  had 22 gold bars then I saved my progress by putting my email in the game and now I only have four gold bars. Any chance I could get back the other 18 bars? 

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @tinamanderson
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.🤗😊🙏

Tell me a little detail, did you buy anything with gold bars?
    Your Goldbar is always protected, if you have not purchased anything with it.😉
    So if you think this is a problem, let me know your game ID. We can give you accurate information. Here's how to know your Game ID.
  • tinamanderson
    Options
    I did not use the bars to buy anything. My user is is 5700981027
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    I did not use the bars to buy anything. My user is is 5700981027
    @Jelly Jenny
    Please take a look into it 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks @Sukanta_Biswas

Hi @tinamanderson, welcome to Community :waving:

I've looked into this and your Gold Bars should be up to date now! :) 

• tinamanderson
    Options
  • sadness
    sadness Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem... I've got almost 200 gold bars (don't know the exactly number) I've made an e-mail registration, and now I have only 57... I didn't buy anything, only made the registration... And if I log out, the game will start with first level... If I log out, the User ID is: 11179129759, if I log in: 5197675780
    And there's no race for goldbars... There was a game before I logged in, where if you make the 15 levels first, you earned 5 gold bars... Now it's over... And was another with 5 friends, if you collect 5000 points you earned boosters... Nobody said, that if I made the log in, I will lose those all...
  • sadness
    sadness Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Okay, I've made all these things, because I got a tablet, and I want to play on that... If I log in on my tablet, I have the 57 gold bars, but all my boosters are gone.... And on the tablet, I can see the fast race game, that I mentioned... I thought, that the log in procedure is for this, to keep all my data and everything everywhere... How it is working??
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @sadness
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing and the boosters are not refundable.😭
    But to find out why you lost your Gold bars, you should contact our Player Support here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?