⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Event doesn't start?

noeska
noeska Posts: 3 Newbie
Good evening,

About 10 days I have the new version of Farm on FB. It says the event starts soon .What is soon!!!
My friend is playing it since yesterday and mine doesn't work.It kept saying soon.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello @noeska, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  In the "Farm Heroes" game, when we see the notification of "Coming Soon", it really does mean "Coming Soon" =) 

I had this sign till today and received the "Pearl Paradise" event this morning!  Just make sure that you have cleared all the cache on the device and have updated your game!  

If you still have not received the event, then it could be that you are not in those set of players who receives the event this time!!  And next time when you receive a special event, your friend might not has it on their device!!  

Hope this clarifies!!  If you need to ask anything else, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead!  

P.S:  As I mentioned above, you have posted in Candy Crush section... next time, please make sure to post in Farm Heroes category!  I will request the Community Manager to move this thread to Farm Section :+1: 
  • noeska
    noeska Posts: 3 Newbie
    Oh I'm sorry I posted in the wrong section.Thank for the answer
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    No Problem at all @Noeska :+1: 

Hope you too receive the event soon in your game!  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?