⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Completed Level 230 and tried to move to 231 but a strange message{popup_into_pwf_give lives_header_

Peewee
Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
The  next level 231 was apparently locked but I was unable to access the screen to request help from my friends to unlock game. Just a few minutes ago, the Unlock the Next Episode screen popped up with message {popup_collaboration_Panel_message} The time left for the tooth fairy to unlock the game indicates 0 zero for HRs, MIn, & Sec. What is this??? These popup messages are everywhere a normal message should be.

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Peewee
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    @Peewee
    1. First you open a facebook account and use the same email for facebook.
    2. Open the new tab and open the link https://king.com/game/candycrush
    3. Click setting 
    4. Account setting                                                                                                                                                                      
    5. Enter your king password then click score & progression sync                                                                                             
    After syncing you can play the game in the Facebook platform from the same level. Booster will be synced.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓

@Peewee If Facebook play doesn't work out for you, don't dismiss the King.com site just yet. Some of the weird code/programming messages like the one you mentioned were taken care of earlier this week. I'd say it's not perfect there yet though. I posted about some bugs earlier today.

But do keep checking back to see if things return to normal for you.

• Peewee
    Answer ✓
    Deryck, thanks for your post. I did go back to King.com and received a message thanking me for adding a mobile app???I have no idea what this is but anyway it opened my Level 231 and I am able to play again. Thanks again Deryck.
  • Deryck
    Answer ✓
    Peewee said:
    Deryck, thanks for your post. I did go back to King.com and received a message thanking me for adding a mobile app???I have no idea what this is but anyway it opened my Level 231 and I am able to play again. Thanks again Deryck.
    You're welcome @Peewee. I'm glad you were able to continue your game! I just wanted to clarify Sukanta's earlier post about King not doing work on that platform since it sounds a bit doom & gloom.

Yes, the website platform doesn't have many of the features of the newer platform. Level changes (redesigns, number of moves) are not reflected there, meaning you'll find the old version of many levels. Also, it cuts off at level 2825. So to continue playing, you'd eventually have to use an alternative method to play.

However, King does ensure the old website platform is functioning and playable. I myself use it in conjunction with the Win 10 app. :)

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Peewee
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining.

You have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem. 
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
  • Peewee
    Can anyone explain to this ole geezer how to sync my game with Facebook like Sukanta_Biswas suggested?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    @Peewee
    1. First you open a facebook account and use the same email for facebook.
    2. Open the new tab and open the link https://king.com/game/candycrush
    3. Click setting 
    4. Account setting                                                                                                                                                                      
    5. Enter your king password then click score & progression sync                                                                                             
    After syncing you can play the game in the Facebook platform from the same level. Booster will be synced.
  • Peewee
    I already have a Facebook account under my name and when I try to open another account it takes me to that account.
    You say to open a FB acct and use the same email for FB. What email are you referring to?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Peewee said:
    I already have a Facebook account under my name and when I try to open another account it takes me to that account.
    You say to open a FB acct and use the same email for FB. What email are you referring to?

If you have Facebook, just sync the game with the Kingdom. 
  • Peewee
    I guess I am a ignorant ole geezer. cause I tried following your instructions and failed miserably. I just don't understand.
  • Peewee
    Sukanta_Biswas, I finally was able get my granddtr to Sync to Facebook successfully but my games shows as Level 11 instead of Level 231. You said I would retain the levels I've worked so hard to get. What can i do now?
  • Deryck
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓

@Peewee If Facebook play doesn't work out for you, don't dismiss the King.com site just yet. Some of the weird code/programming messages like the one you mentioned were taken care of earlier this week. I'd say it's not perfect there yet though. I posted about some bugs earlier today.

But do keep checking back to see if things return to normal for you.

• Peewee
    I lost my levels under the sync anyway. To continue on King.com I need tickets to unlock Level 231 which has been locked for a month now.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Peewee said:
    Sukanta_Biswas, I finally was able get my granddtr to Sync to Facebook successfully but my games shows as Level 11 instead of Level 231. You said I would retain the levels I've worked so hard to get. What can i do now?
    The Facebook you tried to sync the game with. There you have already played the game up to level 11. So your current game couldn't sync with that facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?