💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    I am looking for something else to do in my IPad while I watch TV.
    Me too, any ideas people? Although, CC has made me miss loads of stuff over the years, perhaps I shouldn’t.
  • Hugomarink
    Hugomarink Posts: 8 Level 2
    How about they award the timed boosters you win the next time you log into the game rather than when you've just used up all your lives? Obviously King does that so players are forced to purchase additional lives to take advantage of the free timed boosters, so they probably won't consider such a suggestion. But it'd be so nice to actually get to use those timed boosters once in a while.
  • Guy_Barnett
    Guy_Barnett Posts: 37 Level 2
    this seems such a waste of time has king even acknowledged any of these comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote on here 39 pages ago nothing so what is the point!!! very annoying

• grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    I agree Guy- I don’t think they are taking any notice of our comments but are just trying to lure us into buying boosters ( which I have done in the past). I see that my full piggy bank has returned- nice try King, but I will not be buying any gold bars or boosters while you are still giving timed boosters with the occasional gold bar or lollipop hammer!
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    I’ve also noticed after 39 pages of continually expressing our discontent over timed boosters that the comments have slowed down too.  But I’m seeing more concerned posted on Facebook. I don’t know whether King is listening or not, but one thing for sure, I’m not spending one dime on boosters.  Period!!!!
  • Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    Timed boosters and now more levels each week.  Started out at 15 levels then went to 30 levels then 45 levels and last week 60 levels.  I don't know about anyone else but I don't want that many new levels to pass each week especially when you can't play just to earn and save boosters.  They are doing everything they can to make you buy boosters.  I'm not going to do it.
  • Hugomarink
    Hugomarink Posts: 8 Level 2
    Yeah, I very rarely pay money into the game for boosters these days. And I might be at the level where King tells me I can't go any further unless I'm willing to pay. Been on level 4591 close to a week now and haven't even gotten close to clearing it. Makes it officially the hardest level in the game (for me). Usually when you're stuck you eventually get that "lucky board" that clears itself, but I am wondering if I will get that here. Don't know if I much care as I'm beginning to lose interest in trying. Should have quit this game a long while ago, but I do enjoy it when I can make progress.
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Timed boosters and now more levels each week.  Started out at 15 levels then went to 30 levels then 45 levels and last week 60 levels.  I don't know about anyone else but I don't want that many new levels to pass each week especially when you can't play just to earn and save boosters.  They are doing everything they can to make you buy boosters.  I'm not going to do it.
    They will do everything, except goes back to work. The more free stuff games give, the more likely people are to spend money on the game. The converse is also true, when games give little free stuff, then it's far less likely that people will spend money on the game. It's not a new concept, but King apparently things they will be the exception to the rule. 
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    I have already written email regarding 60 levels last week. Please revert to 15 levels per week in the era of timed boosters. The intention is clear king wants to make more money from the players. Remove timed boosters 
  • grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    I don’t mind them adding 60 new levels ( although personally I have only received a maximum of 45), but I DO want the timed boosters SCRAPPED! The sooner this happens the better-I don’t play the game as much now and I refuse to buy boosters ( something which I did infrequently when I was totally stuck on a level for a long time)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?