💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I am tired of being played with by CCS. Timed boosters. No Piggy. Impossible levels. I am leaving CCS forever.  💩💩💩
  • Puregold24
    Puregold24 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I agree Guy- I don’t think they are taking any notice of our comments but are just trying to lure us into buying boosters ( which I have done in the past). I see that my full piggy bank has returned- nice try King, but I will not be buying any gold bars or boosters while you are still giving timed boosters with the occasional gold bar or lollipop hammer!
    I agree Grannydenise. This is just a cash grab (or part of their business plan) that I think will backfire on them. I still get the odd hammer or hand switch but mostly useless timed boosters.
    by the way, I’m also grannydenise, lol! 
  • grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    Puregold24 how funny that we should both be granny Denise- there can’t be many of us around!
  • Philip
    Philip Posts: 43 Level 2
    I seem to remember that we were promised timed sugar drops would be scrapped and ordinary  drops would be reinstated in August. It is now September and I still have the timed ones- what is happening?
    Timed sugar drops must be gone. King, get rid of timed sugar drops NOW. It is not helping at all especially the timed rewards be given to you when you have to wait 20 mins to play again. Instead, give us unlimited lives for 30 minutes as a reward in Sugar Drops.
  • Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    @Jelly Jenny Yippie, it's Wednesday and time for new levels.  There are 30 of them this week.  What were my first boosters today?  Jelly fish and coconut wheel for 15 minutes.  Guess how many of the next levels used them?  Yup, your right, NONE.  On another note, passing levels for the week to win boosters, used to be you played against your facebook friends, now you play against the Kingdom.  Upon winning first level, leader already had 33.  A little tough to beat win maximum for me would be 30.  Time to finish up the 30 levels and then done till next Wednesday.
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Haven’t played CCS for 2 weeks now. I may start going back for my daily spin? I refuse to play again until they end timed boosters. 
  • Hugomarink
    Hugomarink Posts: 8 Level 2
    If everybody stopped playing for a week they might actually listen to the complaints. 
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    I won't stop playing, log into the game and all the challenges daily. I do not care a level takes me 1 attempt or 2 dozen. Sooner or later it will get past. As others have said: "I will not pay for boosters"
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    ...and now my girlfriend is awarded timed boosters and then they disappear.  Right now she should have 4 lives left and 1 full hour of colour bombs, but the hour of colour bombs has disappeared.  Not the first time...

Disgusting.  And King wants money?  Why should I purchase anything when this kind of b.s. is happening?
  • Peggy-6
    Peggy-6 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I did not mind spending money on the game after all that is how these games exist. They need money to keep the game going and to make a profit. I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the game not giving anything back which makes me think I am being ripped off, so I stopped spending money on this game and will not spend any until I see the game caring for their players again. That applies to all King games new or old.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?