Ask Tiffi

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @nirav the only way that you can get boosters is to play the events and challenges.  In the community if you enter their contests you might have a chance of winning some.
  • rachel45
    rachel45 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi Elsa, I'm playing on King.com on my laptop, thank you for all your help. 
  • _Elsa_
    @rachel45 do you have Windows 10 on your laptop because you can play the game on their too.
  • rachel45
    HI Elsa, yes I do, that's what I use. I love this game, my husband and I are always competing and of course he winning, lol
  • _Elsa_
    Are you not playing the game app from the Microsoft store?  Stay away from King.com because there are too many glitches.  Go to the Microsoft store on your laptop and install the game and then log into the game with your King account.  You are missing out on events that you can’t play on King.com.
  • Ask_Tiffi said:
    Would anyone like to learn more about me?  Ok, here is some personal information that I will share with you here.

Tiffi is my nickname.  I am six years old.  My full name is Toffette Toffee.  I have an adopted father whose name is Mr. Toffee.  He found me in a candy bag one day and took me home with him.  He owns the Candy Store in town and is also the mayor of the Candy Kingdom.  He also adopted my older sister, Kimmy, but she lives in Soda World.  I love to write her about my adventures so I always write them down in a message and then put them in a bottle and send them off to her. 

I am very short and it would take six of me to equal my father’s height.  My favorite food is Swedish Fish and I eat 500 of these fish every day.  My birthday is 23 January and my zodiac sign is Aquarius.  I am left-handed.  Is anyone else here left-handed too?  I have heard that left-handed people are very creative.  @Elsa is also left-handed like me and she is a very creative story teller.

I love fixing problems so I am very helpful to the characters that I meet on my adventures.  It makes me cheerful when I can help people.  Although Bubblegum Troll plays his silly tricks he is still a good friend of mine.  But my best friend is Yeti.  He lives in Chocolate Mountains and he loves chocolate.  But whenever he eats too much of it, he falls asleep!  He is my father’s best friend and they used to be neighbors but he has now moved away so they don’t see each other that often anymore. 

Ok, that's about it for now.  If you have any questions pertaining to the game, except level help, please post your questions here.

Super health inyour hand.
  • rachel45
    Good morning everyone, I have a question, I'm playing my game and on this level 2104 it is a two-color button, how do I use that?
  • Hi @rachel45, could you possibly do a print screen by following the steps from here.  I'm not sure where you are seeing this button so with a print screen it should be much clearer to understand.
  • rachel45
    Hi Ask_Tiffi 
     I send it through email I tried everything but I could get a copy to send here

• _Elsa_
    Hi @rachel45, I was just checking things here and saw your message.  If you could upload a copy here that would be great!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?