⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Games won’t connect to internet

alyssasue381
alyssasue381 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have ensured our internet is working, restarted my phone (iPhone X), ensured I have enough space, and deleted/reinstalled to no avail.  Please help!

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    I have ensured our internet is working, restarted my phone (iPhone X), ensured I have enough space, and deleted/reinstalled to no avail.  Please help!
    @alyssasue381

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

How are you connected to the Internet? Is your modem connected directly at the back of your computer via Ethernet Cable? Or is your Modem connected by an Ethernet Cable to a Router that is connected at the back of the Computer by a second Ethernet Cable which provides Wireless Connections or WiFi to the other devices at your home?

I want you to test your Internet. Have you heard of the Speed Test? Do you know the Speed in Megabytes you are paying your Internet Provider monthly for Internet Access? You will have to write that down so you know if you are getting the Speed that you are supposed to be getting in your house. The reason I ask is so you can compare  what you are supposed to be getting versus the result of the test. Here is the link to the Speedtest by Ookla: .https://www.speedtest.net. It has a the word GO inside a circle in the middle. All you need to do is click on it and write down the Ping (MS), Download (MBPS)  and Upload (MBPS) Results. Please let me know the results. Below is the ScreenShot of how it looks like.

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • MissQ
    MissQ Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am having the same issue!!!!!!!
    Try all the signs and still can connect to my games.
    This only happening with King games.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    MissQ said:
    I am having the same issue!!!!!!!
    Try all the signs and still can connect to my games.
    This only happening with King games.
    @MissQ

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Sometimes the problem is with the WiFi Signal. Some games require more signal than the others. In my house, I have to go in the Router's configuration to give my son more signal on his Game Console.

Please follow my instructions above and let me know the Speed Test Results!

Thanks!
  • Bkozooski
    Bkozooski Posts: 10 Level 2
    I am having the same issue! Did all the troubleshooting steps. Deleted and reinstalled and nothing works. My internet connection is fine for everything except this. 
  • Bkozooski
    I ran the speed test. MS is 12. Download is 2.95 and upload is 18.3.  I’ve never had this issue before this week. 
  • Bkozooski
    Hello?? Is anyone working on this?
  • ToneE
    ToneE Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having the same issue.  Tried all the suggested repairs. No luck. Have taken screenshots of progress but King won't respond on how to keep my progress if I uninstall and try to reinstall. All apps are up to date! Ready to get rid of King completely. 
  • eltown324
    eltown324 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm having the same issue. Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Saga Soda. Tried everything including getting a new phone that made me have to reinstall both games. Had maximum Wi-Fi at the public library and still no connection. I'm relieved to know that it's not just me having this problem but still frustrated that there's nothing being done about it from what it seems anyways.  Ugh. 😕
  • TheWonderGinger
    TheWonderGinger Posts: 20 Level 2
    Same here.  Game WILL NOT connect using cellular data.  Will only connect using WiFi and I don’t have WiFi at home so I can’t play at home.  This has only started this past week or so.   Every other app works fine on cell data.  Settings in the iPhone are set to where it can use data but it won’t.  

Wtf king?   
  • elyssamay101
    elyssamay101 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same issue!!! I can’t get my rewards for me toffee. It says I am connected to Facebook at least. I know it isn’t my phone, or my cellular data. Please fix!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?