Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Nothing on here for quite a while- how is everyone doing?.    No changes for me, still timed everything!
  • naychagurl
    naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
    Jackie_Coe I still have all timed boosters, with an occasional gold bar thrown in. I don’t enjoy the game nearly as much nor do I play it nearly as much. And very disappointed that King did not listen to all the feedback from us players
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    edited September 2019
    Nothing on here for quite a while- how is everyone doing?.    No changes for me, still timed everything!
    Same ol' **edited - inappropriate**  I'm afraid Jackie :/ still not old sugar drops back
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Hi friends, timed boosters still messing with me and my game. Doesn't seem to change our troubles by voicing our concerns, that's why I'm not posting, hope other friends have had better luck. Timed boosters, thumbs down : (
  • Anaf
    Anaf Posts: 4 Newbie
    No changes still getting timed boosters!  What’s with that?
    come on!!!
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Katrina_A said:
    Do you know what, if our option is to get only timed sugar drops as opposed to no sugar drops then I'll take it.... Although I am shocked (and hurt) that King don't care about all the feedback they have received in regards to this. I would however like to challenge why some people get a mix of timed and untimed boosters whilst others get only timed. This is strongly unfair! to top it all off I don't have a daily calendar and have mostly never had one either.

• grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    Does king even take notice of our comments? These timed boosters are useless and most infuriating! Why don’t we see any comments from king as to why they are still giving timed boosters ( I think we all know the reason but it would be nice to hear them explain)!
  • Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Months and months ago when this blog first started, King didn’t comment.  There were several posts from people who had the “ear” of King, and certain things were promised .  That didn’t happen ( although it did for one or two!!!).  It is quite apparent that King don’t give..................twopence for our comments, they probably hoped that we would have given up long ago.
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    I'm guessing a new crop of people, myself now being one, are not getting any sugar drops at all?  I didn't play for over a week and came back to no sugar drops whatsoever. I hate the timed prizes for drops but agree with others here that those are better than nothing.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    I am sorry to hear that there appears to be a new group of people in the test group where they don't get any sugar drops.  There is a new community Manager and I am ensuring he see these threads relating to sugar drops.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?