Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

Didn't get boosters

13Next

Comments

• Coco_DCoco_D Posts: 22 ✭✭
    @mamacathy y s it is. That's the whole point of playing and doing everything go get rewards. It's not always easy place in the top 3 weekly. It would be nice to at least get what they promise. Every time I play the top 3 weekly race challenge keeps coming up but still there is no rewards for them.
  • dalusdalus Posts: 1
    Why not just give the rewards 
  • mamacathymamacathy Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    Today, on daily five, reached the goal,but did not receive reward, this has happened a lot lately : /
  • mamacathymamacathy Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    Coco_D, I agree with you, sorry if I misunderstood you. I have not been receiving rewards that ccs claims I have won. Wow, you win "this" so happy, only, it's not true, there is no reward there, even timed and not timed. ???