Fantastic five

Comments

• katsmeoww
    katsmeoww Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same here! Kinda lame when you do all the work and only rarely it pays off. Hopefully those of us that actually play can team up one of these days soon! 
  • theac
    theac Posts: 10 Level 2
    I had one other player- now its just me. Fantastic One— no fun!!!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Sounds like a lot of players are unhappy with their teammates. l have had a range from fantastic teammates to total non participating teammates myself.
    Of course we are unhappy with “teammates”.  This is a single-player game. All goals for these features should require nothing other than our own effort.
  • lttlstff99
    lttlstff99 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Need an option to reshuffle players please. 
  • Satia
    Satia Posts: 10 Level 2
    Yonnie said:
    I have to get 10,000 points and others only have to get 5000. Doesn't seem fair. Plus my 4 teammates are not playing can I switch teams?
    I also have to get 10,000 points not 5000
  • Lesliethomas
    Lesliethomas Posts: 19 Level 2
    Sounds like a lot of players are unhappy with their teammates. l have had a range from fantastic teammates to total non participating teammates myself.
    Of course we are unhappy with “teammates”.  This is a single-player game. All goals for these features should require nothing other than our own effort.

• Lesliethomas
    Lesliethomas Posts: 19 Level 2
    Well i guess your right about that but, not when it comes to winning anything on the fantastic 5 . It's a fantastic 5 effort. Just kinda discouraging when you are the only or almost the only one making that effort. I think that's all we are saying 😊
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Well i guess your right about that but, not when it comes to winning anything on the fantastic 5 . It's a fantastic 5 effort. Just kinda discouraging when you are the only or almost the only one making that effort. I think that's all we are saying 😊
    And what I’m saying is, reduce the total required by 5x to 2000 and eliminate the random “teammates” from the mix.  After all who wants to have to rely on others in a single-player game!?  Were the feature changed in this fashion I think everyone would be happier, I know that I hit 2k points easily every two weeks but the other “teammates” barely contribute and I only get to the second reward.
  • Maxwellpj
    Maxwellpj Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am in the same boat as most of you are.  I have had the same 5 list for well over a month now.  Only one of the other players ever contributes.  Fortunately, the other one and I finish at least half together most of the time.  Unfortunately, we cannot seem to beat the whole challenge by ourselves.  It would be nice if Candy Crush actually did what they say in their help section (watching and rematching you with players who actually contribute).  Either update your help section to say "we don't care about your team accomplishments nor who you are stuck competing with" or update the game to make this "competition" viable.  Just my two cents worth...
  • msjerk
    msjerk Posts: 664 Level 3
    I have said this MANY times.  I play all the time and pass many levels.  Candy Crush hardy ever gives me any points in Fantastic Five.  I started complaining in discussions.  Then I would receive some points.  (If I passed a hard level and got no points, I would post that in discussions.  Candy Crush would then give me 25 points for logging in.  Sometimes though, I received no points)  It is not that I do not contribute.  It is that Candy Crush does not give me the points I earn.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?