💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

How about Coloring Candy?

New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 

🍭🍭🍭

Hi everyone,

When Candy Crush Soda Saga is released, there's a most powerful special candy in the game ever... and i want to see it in Candy Crush Saga...

~ Coloring Candy ~

Coloring Candy is one of the special candies in Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga & Candy Crush Friends Saga. It is the most powerful special candy in these games and it is the most difficult to create. Unlike Color Bombs, Coloring Candies have color to them. Thus, they take a color of the candies that were used to make them, so they will simplify the board and increase the chances of making another powerful candy combination.

A Coloring Candy is one of two new combinations that were added by the game developer and is not available on Candy Crush Saga.

~ Formation ~

A Coloring Candy is created when 6 or more candies (including special candies and bottles) of the same color form a straight line of 5 with, at least, one candy adjacent to the middle (3rd) candy in the line. When formed, 280 points are given to the player. 🎉🎊

Only one possible candy arrangement is possible through direct matching. Given a line of five candies, the four outer ones must be of the same color, but now both candies beside the central candy in the line must also be the same color as the four outer candies. It is hence a stronger version of the Color Bomb, which is formed in a similar way, but with exactly one side candy... 💥

~ Cambinations ~

So that's all about it...
"What do you think about it guys?"
If you like my idea please voting me and let me know what do you think... ;)

Have a great day!!

❤🍰🍩🍫🍬🍭

11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?