Meet your Fantastic Five!

Comments

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @cerami welcome to our sweet Community :waving:

If you're not receiving points from passing new levels, could you first check that you have the latest game app version? And if you have the latest game version, and you're still having trouble with receiving all of your points, please let me know your user ID so I can dig deeper on this. Thanks! 

Hi @Fr_Cayman the same thing as for cerami here, if you can get your girlfriend's user ID, I could take a look at this. Thanks :) 

• jenbelle78
    jenbelle78 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Please shuffle the teams and exclude inactive players!!! I rack up thousands of points, 1 member a few hundred and the other 3 have zero points!! For several rounds now. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Please shuffle the teams and exclude inactive players!!! I rack up thousands of points, 1 member a few hundred and the other 3 have zero points!! For several rounds now. 
    What would be even better is if we didn’t have to rely on other random players in this strictly single-player game!  If the total points were reduced 5x to reflect the fact that this is a single-player game I’d reach the goal every time.  Why is “team” play being forced upon us?
  • cerami
    cerami Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello Jelly Jenny
    Thank you for the advice. I checked and there was an upgrade pending. I loaded it and my points for Fantastic 5 started accruing on the next game. This could be an explanation for other players  scores not changing. 
    Thanks once again 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Awesome, thanks for letting me know @cerami! :love:

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    Jelly Jenny said :
     you may be able to turn off Fantastic Five feature from your game. You can check that from your in-game settings:

Hi everyone 
    Since we have this turn off possibility I noticed that my team not scoring as much as at the beginning of the F5. Maybe could explain these no scoring players in the team.
    When you turn off F5 in your settings you no longer score points while playing.
    But you’re not removed from the team because when you turn on the option, you go back and belong to the same team than before.
    So, players who score at zero in your team are not particularly ghosts, maybe they still playing with the off option.
    Please CC will you please remove from the list a disconnected player and replace him by someone who turns on the F5 option.

Excuse my English, kiss from France  
  • DonnaMarie_
    DonnaMarie_ Posts: 14 Level 2
    How do I change teammates in Fantastic 5? 3 of 5 of my team never contribute.😯
  • hazylazysusan
    hazylazysusan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes.  This.  Or at least allow a shuffle from time to time.  I have been in the same group for three rounds and only myself and one other person are scoring any points.
  • jrzman
    jrzman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Deryck said:

I wasn't liking the sound of this in days prior, and now that it arrived in my game yesterday, I despise it even more. Get this ***off my game (edited by CM)! I don't play to 'clear levels' (it doesn't specify but I assume that only refers to new levels). Since I don't clear levels, it means I don't 'clear harder levels' or 'finish episodes.' There goes 3 of the 4 ways to get points for me. As Nelson Muntz would say, Haha!

Maybe if the incentive was higher, the feature would be worthwhile hinthint. But if King expects me to do this challenge for 11 days, and only get a measly hammer + hand switch/disco ball + striped/wrapped/disco ball/UFO in return, I can only laugh till my sides are in orbit.

I always end up with ppl that never play or clear a level. They don't even get the daily visit points. How do I ever make it!
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    I love my Fantastic5.  Perhaps we need a 'participation' button for those that would like to be on a team.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?