💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Hugomarink
    Hugomarink Posts: 8 Level 2
    I used to pay money into the game but stopped when they got rid of the piggy bank where you could get 60 gold pieces for $2.99. That always seemed a reasonable enough cost to me. But I don't like that Candy Crush is so clearly manipulated to almost force you to pay for boosters to get through certain levels or if you just want to make steady progress in the game. Since I've stopped paying for boosters I've been hung up on some of levels for up to 8 days, which is beyond annoying. That just doesn't feel fair to me. I would much prefer to pay a monthly fee to play the game rather than shoveling money into it as a I go along. I know these companies need to make money. After all, we all pay for entertainment in many forms and this is just a form of entertainment. But the way King does it feels very underhanded and unfair. I am convinced there are levels in this game that are impossible to clear and if you don't pay for the boosters to get through you have to wait for that "lucky" board to come along that literally clears the level for you. And that can be a long wait! We've all been there. You're at a level where you can't get close to clearing and struggle with it for a long time and then all of a sudden you just get through it with ease. That's stupid.
  • Jhenia
    Jhenia Posts: 2 Newbie
    For people who don't have the timed drops here is a picture of what it looks like:

• Jhenia
    Jhenia Posts: 2 Newbie
    YES PLEASE!  This stinks.  I can't always complete the play so they go to waste and it makes the game much less fun.  Also, for some reason, every day I log on, it says it's day one.  Like Groundhog day.  The game has become MUCH less enjoyable.
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Well, I am in The 3rd week of not playing CCS levels. I am at level 5340 and used all but 2 gold bars and a ton of boosters. They took away my Piggy Bank, so the only way to get more gold bars was to buy them at full price. Now they have taken away my daily booster wheel and they timed the Treat Calendar. Timed boosters are Still all they are giving out for Sugar Drops. 
    I will continue to hold my one man protest until King stops experiencing on its loyal players and returns our favorite game. 
  • David_S._Pope
    David_S._Pope Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Hey, King! I have 77/60 sugar drops to get your stupid timed booster and I have 4 lives left. When am I going to get my reward?!?
    Oh, right. I have to wait until I use up all my lives.  >:)
  • Hugomarink
    Hugomarink Posts: 8 Level 2
    @David_S._Pope How does one get that many boosters????
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    @Hugomarink. Was wondering the same thing....
  • David_S._Pope
    David_S._Pope Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    I use them as little as possible. One a day from spinning the wheel and whatever it gives me from the treat calendar. If I have trouble with a hard or super hard level, I use them. 
  • nina
    nina Posts: 6 Level 2
    to get so many boosters you download a program to the computer i dont remember what its called its like hacking the game.
    search for free boosters then it will come up on google or many do really pay for so many boosters  dont think so.
  • zorp
    zorp Posts: 4 Newbie
    Get rid of timed boosters. Revert to the way we were. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?