Why'd you take away the ability to back out of an undesirable board without losing a life?

leahjane10
leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3

I play on iPhone.  Has this change happened on all platforms? 

Being able to back out of an undesirable board is one of the few strategies that I had left (since you've ruined sugar drops by making them times). 

PLEASE RETURN IT TO THE PREVIOUS WAY! 

King...I just don't understand why you keep taking things away.  More & more...you keep taking away our ability to succeed.  It feels like that is your main objective these days.  I honestly feel like you're punishing us, your loyal level 5000+ players.

Comments

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    I play on Android. No changes so far.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Yeah, I can still reboot any level as many times as I wish to get the desired combo...were that feature to be removed for me I’d simply stop playing as on almost all of the new levels a CB-CB combo is practically required in order to win.
  • leahjane10
    Is anyone else experiencing this?  I cannot believe that there isn't more outrage.
  • SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    I think it's been like it on Facebook for quite a while
  • krkillerqueen
    krkillerqueen Posts: 3 Newbie
    It has been that way on my iphone for months. King keeps making the game worse. 
  • leahjane10
    I keep reading in posts that King keeps trying to keep the game fresh with changes.  HOW is this refresh the game?  It is punishment?
  • leahjane10
    As usual, SILENCE from King on this change.
  • leahjane10
    No response from King.  I don't know why I try.  I am very frustrated with the all these changes that punish the loyal players.

PERHAPS I  SHOULD OFFER TO BUY 15-MINUTES OF KING'S TIME IN ORDER TO GET A RESPONSE!

Jeez.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

This was a decision made by the studio and they don't make changes without giving it a lot of thought. 

@leahjane10, you just bought 15 minutes of my time!  I am a King Superstar which means that I volunteer my time here to help the players.  Unfortunately, I don't work for them nor am I a programmer working for them.  I can tell you why this message wasn't responded to earlier and that is because if the Superstars check for unanswered and that is all cleared and then they see a message like this that has a number of responses they might assume that it was resolved.  I think different and I still open them up thinking that players were just responding to each other and I was right in this instance.  That's not helping you with what you want changed but I wanted you to be aware of why you might not get an answer immediately.

Oh I think my 15 minutes might be up.  I am just kidding but sometimes doing this volunteer work makes me want to make light or joke around because some of the responses that I see here in the community are downright nasty and demanding!  Are you enjoying the game overall?  What about the rest of you?

I have a suggestion for all of you.  We have an Ideas section here.  Please head on over there and there might be just this idea already posted.  The more votes it gets the better the chance of the studio making a change. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?