Meet your Fantastic Five!

Comments

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    At the moment at least you're not able to change your team mates. But hopefully that's possible in the future.

Currently how it works now is that after one round of Fantastic Five, you're paired up with players that were active on the last round. I'm merging your post to our existing post about Fantastic Five so you can keep up with the latest updates on this feature. 
  • Nedu
    Nedu Posts: 0 Newbie
    Heroes wanted!

The Fantastic Five is coming and you can be part of the action!

What is it?
    Playing in small teams, you’ll be able to collect points as a group with some scrumptious rewards!

How does it work?
    When it comes to the gameplay, you don’t need to change a thing.  Just keep playing the game in the way you do, and you’ll pick up points for your team in lots of different ways!  You can win them for:

Clearing levels
    Completing episodes
    Even just logging in each day!

Other ways to gather points will also be available, so keep checking your game.

What happens next?
    Rewards will be plenty for you and your team!  Collecting those points will return some lucky treasures of boosters, including the fabled UFO CANDY!!

This feature is still running as a test which means you may not yet have this feature. To read more about how our tests work click here. If you have this feature, please feel free to leave your thoughts on the comment section. 
    CCMe said:
    I don't want to be part of Fantastic Five either and you aren't yet able to opt out YET!  It's not good enough that you are forced into something you haven't agreed to and then can't opt out.  It's the same as happened in the buddy challenge.

Exactly.  These “team” features recently being forced upon us in multiple King games are unwanted and a poor replacement for the already-existing features we have been enjoying for - in some cases -years.  Nobody wants to be placed on a “team” of clearly computer-generated bots.

I have been enjoying that feature since..
  • TexanHere
    TexanHere Posts: 1 Newbie
    I dont like the fab 5    Wish option to change players because none of my 5 actually play and add points.  Its only me each time   
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    I'm wondering what the negative scores are for....   I was at minus 100 before adding points.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    I enjoy this feature a lot.
    Me and my friends cooperate all together and in the end, we get a lot of boosters for free.
    Seriously, I love this new cool feature too.

• hazylazysusan
    hazylazysusan Posts: 2 Newbie
    How do you play with friends?  I don't know the people who have been assigned to my group.
  • Jeanette-7
    Jeanette-7 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I have had it for a while now but in the past month my games are not loading and my fantastic five keeps resetting. but before everything went haywire it worked great and I made it all the way to the end 2 times.
  • DonnaMarie_
    DonnaMarie_ Posts: 14 Level 2
    Worked fine to the end several times for me, but I've had problems for the last month too.😯
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @Jeanette-7 @DonnaMarie_ :waving:

You're having some trouble with Fantastic 5? Are you both having the same issue with the F5 resetting? By resetting, does that mean that in the middle of a season the whole team's scores get reset? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?