If you are new to the Community or to the game, this is your place!

Comments

• Perinthius
    Perinthius Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the community but been playing King games for years now.
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Hi i am a video creator but what is it 
  • marie_leony
    marie_leony Posts: 46 Level 2
    Hi Jelly Jenny! Here's the translation of what @STAR3020 said:

GOOD I WANT TO ASK WHO IS APPLICABLE THAT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE GAMES IN TEAM HONESTLY DETATING THEM BECAUSE IT SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK ONLY THE INDIVIDUAL GAMES THESE IF I LOVE BUT EVERY GAME I PLAY IERO SALIR
    FRIENDS HAVE TOLD ME THAT BEFORE THEY PLAYED BUT THEY UNINSTALLED BECAUSE OF EQUIPMENT OR WITH OTHER AND NON-INDIVIDUAL YOU DO NOT WANT THAT CASE BECAUSE I DO BECAUSE THE GAME IS GOOD WILL SEE ME FORCE TO ONSULTA TO US AND LEAVE EQUIPMENT WHEN WE WANT.
    I HOPE TO TAKE IN ACCOUNT MY MESSAGE
    Atte
    Angell
  • snowball
    snowball Posts: 6 Level 2
    I’m new to the game. Could someone tell me how the piggy bank system works. It tells me I’ve won gold bars but they don’t seem available for me to use. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Welcome to Community @snowball :waving:

Piggy Bank is a purchasable feature - the stars you collect convert to Gold Bars in the Piggy Bank and once it's full, you are able to cash them out. Find out more about the Piggy Bank here!

While I have you here, be sure to check out our Beginner's Corner competition here! It may land you some free Gold Bars :)

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Also check :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

In the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderator @Elsa, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• MARGARETJ1120
    MARGARETJ1120 Posts: 5 Level 2

My comments just say draft..can't find send button for comments

• MARGARETJ1120
    MARGARETJ1120 Posts: 5 Level 2

I think I figured this out... not an easy tasks on these discussion boards!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Also check :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

In the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderator @Elsa, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?