Booster Wheel Disappointment

Options
2»

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    I don't think it should be frequent but to get to level 5500 takes years of play. Not one time have I won this. Seems a little suspect. Granted I don't pay for extra boosters and don't know if this is a requirement. Just something I was noticing. I also have never won the 500,000 coin pick in Bejeweled blitz. On that one I picked the same spot on board for 6 months every time. Was never there. When I finally gave it up 3 picks later it was in that spot. It's like the rabbit at the dog track. They never get it but keep on trying. I still play and have fun so all's good.

I’ve never played that game to know what you’re talking about but I have played that type of bonus on other games/slot machines.  Any time you have a choice of picking anything on the screen the result has been predetermined; no matter which one you pick it’s going to be whatever the RNG has already decided upon - usually a small reward.  This is common sense much like the jackpot wedge being landed upon here.  

I have also also never paid money to complete levels or buy boosters and I’ve landed in it three times.  Simple luck of the RNG as to where the wheel lands.  Sure, it would be great to land in it more often but either way, where ever you land you’re getting something for free.  Hard to complain about that but thousands of people still do...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?