Say hello to the community and introduce yourself!

Comments

• chelles73chelles73 Posts: 1
    Hello! I've been addicted to candy crush saga for a couple of years. Something soothing about swiping 😊. I live in Canada and love animals... especially cats and dogs. I have 2 teenage sons, but they are addicted to other platforms like Instagram! 
  • babygirl1975babygirl1975 Posts: 8
    Hello to everyone! 
    I'm Stella from Naxos Greece. Just joining to the community and I'm new to the game.

Greetings to all of you!
    Have good luck & fun in the game.

Hello everyone, I’m new here 

stellaxs said:
    Hello to everyone! 
    I'm Stella from Naxos Greece. Just joining to the community and I'm new to the game.

Greetings to all of you!
    Have good luck & fun in the game.

o89 said:
    Hello everyone, I’m new here 

• babygirl1975babygirl1975 Posts: 8
    Hello I am babygirl1975, I love candy crush. It is a very fun and relaxing game
  • JMLXSJMLXS Posts: 3
    Hi, this I is Jesús from Madrid. Nice to meet all of you. I made what I think is a world record and I would like to know how can I see the ranking. Can anyone help me please? Thank you very much

• ShazziePShazzieP Posts: 2
    Hi,

My name is ShazzieP, giving you all a shout out from sunny South Africa :D
  • johndvonjohndvon Posts: 13
    Hello, my names John and im i nooby lol, please send me some booster or gold help😅
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,265 Superstar
    johndvon said:
    Hello, my names John and im i nooby lol, please send me some booster or gold help😅
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

We're ready to reward you, but you'll need to join our Competitions.😛 Check here.

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!

• Dbond4Dbond4 Posts: 5
    Hi!! I have been playing for 7-8 years now intermittently but I Family started joining contest and the community and glad to be here and I play daily and gift daily as well😁 thanks for having me!
  • 20myloves_20myloves_ Posts: 5
    Hello I'm Juliet from Philippines iam also playing CCS which only games I like to play happy crushing
  • Loulou23Loulou23 Posts: 1
    Hola! Me llamo Lourdes y soy de Argentina

• mudgirlmudgirl Posts: 19
    How do I say hi to ?everyone
  • mudgirlmudgirl Posts: 19
    Hello I'm Kathy from Central Florida, nice weather here, I love riding my horse, I live on an 11 acre ranch, work 4 12 hour days 
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    mudgirl said:
    Hello I'm Kathy from Central Florida, nice weather here, I love riding my horse, I live on an 11 acre ranch, work 4 12 hour days 

It's random acts of kindness Friday!

@mudgirl I have added 20 Gold Bars to your game! I hope you have a good time here in Community! 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator

Welcome to Community all newcomers! 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • NckNck Posts: 17
    Hey everyone I'm Nick game feeling like u can't win and somehow u always figure it out lol enjoy playing I do great stress release