I am not receiving Lives from friends

2»

Answers

• cookie56
    cookie56 Posts: 12 Level 2
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @cookie56
    thank you for screenshot. here nothing wrong.
    Now open your game, select a lower level then click send lives

After the Live's sent go to the Game Map. Click on Lives and Ask for Lives.

Give me feedback  

• cookie56
    cookie56 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Okay, I did that. I have been asking for lives. They are not showing up in the game.
  • Liz_Bailey
    Liz_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2
    I’m not getting lives from friends either
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    I’m not getting lives from friends either
    Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    Let me know.
  • Melwanda1974
    Melwanda1974 Posts: 4 Newbie

😥 I have tried everything and I am still having the same problem not being able to receive lives that my friends send me. HELP, please.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @Melwanda1974 and good day to you. Since you have tried everything, and nothing works, I seek your patience for the problems be fixed because it is known issue. Kindly read below to get some insights. Please continue playing if your gameplay is not affected.

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

Don't forget that you can always request plenty more lives at any time from your friends! Also if you use a King account instead of Facebook, you will not encounter this issue.

If your list of friends are missing. King is aware of this issue with the connection between player Facebook profiles and their game of Candy Crush Saga. They are currently working with Facebook to fix this and will get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we recommend that you do not take any steps to resolve the problem yourself, such as logging out of your Facebook profile or reinstalling the game. 

How does it affect my game?

This issue won’t affect the familiar gameplay and your normal level progression.

However, it might mean that you:

• Are unable to see your profile photo/avatar
    • Are unable to see other Facebook-connected players

What do I need to do?

You do not need to contact us if you’re experiencing either of these issues in your own game. Once the fix is in place, your profile photo will reappear and Facebook friends lists will return.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?