Say hello to the community and introduce yourself!

Comments

• NckNck Posts: 18
    Wanna thank Mitsi & Lala for the lives u gave me. I tried returning them don't know if you got them back lol tx's
  • BrandonDowdyBrandonDowdy Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited October 12

Hello All you Candy game lovers! 

B) my name is Brandon and I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I've played candy crash for quite some years just recently started playing more often. This community is amazing and I am patiently learning how things work. Thank you to everyone that carved paths for newcomers such as myself.  :p I look forward to getting to know you better and and working on tough challenging levels! If I'm blindly making mistakes please message me let me know so I can correct things overlooked. Have a great time everyone ❣️ the photo is a local church at its best visual in the dark. 
  • tekoca58tekoca58 Posts: 4
    Nem működik wi-fi  >:)
  • johndvonjohndvon Posts: 13
    I've never even had these booster drop, and I've been playing this game since the day it was releases on play store, I've even spent my real money which I have little of⁉️😡 This really makes me upset and sad. Why haven't I ever had these boosters??? 
  • afshin73afshin73 Posts: 13
    Hello

afshin73 said:
    Hello

Hello

سلام 

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,145 Game Expert
    Hi everyone! 

I recently started playing CCSaga again on an almost daily basis. I had put it down for quite some time after I lost my levels and everything else in my game. To be honest with you, though, I am having much more fun with it right now than I was 6 months ago! 😊 I have been pretty active on the CCFriends board and I play that game with all my heart. However I never got that involved over here but now seems like the perfect time to say hello! 

Currently I am in the lovely upper Midwest, USA. @BrandonDowdy that is a great picture! I am originally from Youngstown, Ohio! 🤗

Thanks to @Elsa @bearwithme and @Crimson_Dawn for doing a beginners corner. What a great idea! 

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • tekoca58tekoca58 Posts: 4
    Helló mindenki.  =)
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,459 Superstar
    Welcome back @wafercookieflippers!  You have definitely been missed and it is great to see you around the community again!😊🤗🥰

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • kuntkunt Posts: 1
    🙋Hi errbody kunt here, coming to you all from here in beautiful NEW ZEALAND😎🌏👍
  • modr8rmodr8r Posts: 2
    natashavn said:
    Hi, my name is nga. I'm from Vietnam
    I'm looking for the account bine78. I really want to make friend with everyone!

• modr8rmodr8r Posts: 2
    Hello my name is Eric, welcome to Candy Crush!
  • NckNck Posts: 18
    Hello! Thanks love to be active with the community. Game is great!!!
  • vikkilee711vikkilee711 Posts: 4
    I’m not understanding why no one will send me a life when I request from friends list. I always send lives when I get requests? The same people that I continually send lives to have never sent one back not even once?? I’m starting to get annoyed