Where can I report someone who is cheating?

Candy24
Candy24 Posts: 3 Newbie
Where can I report an account of someone that is cheating and passes 150 levels in 3 days? Its so bad for all of us that love candy crush and trying a lot to pass the levels. I cannot afford it.

Comments

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    It's not cheating. I can easily pass between 100 and 200 levels in a week.

It's about using the boosters to you advantage. As far as I know you can't cheat with this game. 
  • Candy24
    As far as I know this person dont have any experiance is very new to the game. Its obvious that is cheating. I know it. Everyone can do what ever they want? no rules or penalty?
  • Trisher
    Trisher Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    I just started playing this game the other day and am already in the low 200's. Whomever you're talking about must be really good at matching games. 

Edit: I don't pay for anything to help me out in games, either. Some levels it's just luck, or they're just real easy levels. 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    I averaged over 250 levels a week with a high of 357.  now I only get 30-60 levels each week which when spread over 7 days don't use up much of my time. doing sugar drops fills in my time and gets me boosters. I have done over 100 levels in a day several times 
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    How I have completed so many levels is that I use my boosters to my advantage. When the space booster thing or the build a bot becomes available, I complete previous to max them out. Once I've done that I go to the level I am on and make sure that 2 colour bombs are next to each other. I know I can go in and out of levels without losing a life or my boosters. Once I get the right set up, 2 colour bombs next to each other, I then start that level my activating the colour bombs.

This is how I start most levels, and the fact I hvw so much time on my hands means I am able to complete so many levels per week. 

It's not cheating, its just being tactical and using jf what the game gives you for an advantage.

• Candy24
    I understand for the first 3000 levels are not so difficult such as after 5000 level. At this specific case the cheating person passes in one day 300 levels. It is obvious and very clear that is cheating. I know that is not paying.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    The only thing I can say is that they clslrt have a lot of time on their hands. Maybe the person doesn't work so they play all day and night? Idk a out th situation, but there are definitely other people out there that have done the same. I play the game amost days and I can see someone passing alot of levels if they have alot of time on their hands.

The other thing is, if they are cheating then there should definitely be someone done to their account, but if they're not, and again idk, then you have to be careful. 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    "At this specific case the cheating person passes in one day 300 levels. It is obvious and very clear that is cheating."
    That doesn't prove cheating. Like Khoddiey said, a person can move through levels with lots of time on their hands plus a full booster set - maybe like me, they had the glitch of having duplicate booster sets (2 Space Dashes, 2 Build-A-Bots) making passing levels even easier..

What would prove cheating is if the person has questionable scores. Have you noticed anything odd about their scores?
    By odd, I mean specifically do any of their scores end on a non-0 digit? Part of the pattern of the game is all level scores end on a 0 digit. I'll post a screenshot later, but a new cheater was shuffled into my game with a 9 999 999 score on a level. That is obvious cheating.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    @Deryck That is very interesting about the level scores ending in a 0 digit. I had never noticed that. Had to open the game and start randomly checking my level scores. All levels I checked ended in a 0.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?