⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is my internet connection not working on Candy Crush?

kellym1993
kellym1993 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi
I can`t buy boosters and my internet connection is working fine on other games
Thanks
Kelly

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @kellym1993
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • kellym1993
    kellym1993 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi
    Sorry for the late reply
    I have managed to solve the problem and I have now reinstalled the Candy Crush app and saved my progress
    Thanks
    Kelly
  • KingPandaa
    KingPandaa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi,

My internet connection is working fine on other games but on candy crush or farm heroes saga isn’t ok and show the message “Connection error. Try again later” but this happens a few days ago. 

Thanks
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi,

My internet connection is working fine on other games but on candy crush or farm heroes saga isn’t ok and show the message “Connection error. Try again later” but this happens a few days ago. 

Thanks
    u must log out of the game, before changing your Facebook or Kingdom password. In most cases, after we change the password for Facebook, we use the ''Log out from all devices'' option. By doing this, your game app will be corrupted. Moreover, many people are mistakenly logging into ''Register with Email''Option when logging in. If it does, there is no way to go back without uninstalling it. 

If you find such a problem, you need to uninstall the game app & re-install to get the solution. To do this you will lose all stored boosters.
  • KingPandaa
    I did not change the facebook password and when I have to log in with my email shows this message. Something is wrong. 
    And how will I uninstall the application if I can't connect and save my progress?

Thanks
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    I did not change the facebook password and when I have to log in with my email shows this message. Something is wrong. 
    And how will I uninstall the application if I can't connect and save my progress?

Thanks
    As long as you've synced the game to Facebook, you'll be back. 
  • KingPandaa
    edited October 2019
    The other problem is that apparently I'm already connected to facebook. But I can neither disconnect or save my progress. It is a game bug

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?