⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Champion race missing

ylsee
ylsee Posts: 2 Newbie
I finish TOP for the past two week weekly race but champion race is missing. The weekly race was reset to zero everyweek start. How do,I solve it?

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited October 2019
    ylsee said:
    I finish TOP for the past two week weekly race but champion race is missing. The weekly race was reset to zero everyweek start. How do,I solve it?
    @ylsee

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

The Weekly Race - Gold was reset Sunday night on October 6. I was number 1 as well but no banner and prizes were awarded. The Space Dash made an appearance in my Fun Events last Monday, October 7, but after an hour or so after I built my 5 Space Ships carrying boosters, all of a sudden they disappeared without losing a level. Now, boosters are hard to come by.

Addendum

I just noticed that my Weekly Race - Gold was reset tonight, October 13. So far, there is no banner. If we don't get it by tomorrow, chances are, we won't get it at all. 

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    ylsee said:
    This feature is completely useless.  It was added to my game for the first time last week and other players had high scores which were impossible to beat. Only 45 levels were available to play yet others somehow had scores well over that and I lost due to no fault of my own.  I suggest ignoring this feature as you would other useless features like gold pins, scrolls, sugar stars, and the piggy bank.
  • kaynines
    kaynines Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑
    Yes, what happened to the Champions Race? I, too, was at the top of the weekly race when suddenly it got reset to zero and the weekly race suddenly began a new cycle without rewarding the top weekly race participants nor promoting us to the Champions Race. Please explain. Thanks. 
  • ylsee
    ylsee Posts: 2 Newbie
    When I wrote a email to them, I was directed to here for help. It seem like developers do not provide solution.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?