If you are new to the Community or to the game, this is your place!

13Next

Comments

• PerinthiusPerinthius Posts: 7
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the community but been playing King games for years now.
  • DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 223 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi i am a video creator but what is it 
    Do you want a tournament mode in Shuffle Cats? Vote for it here
    Do you like Candy crush tales? Do you feel bad that it is not in the list of king's games and has not got a community? Get it in the list and vote for adding a community here.
  • marie_leonymarie_leony Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Hi Jelly Jenny! Here's the translation of what @STAR3020 said:

GOOD I WANT TO ASK WHO IS APPLICABLE THAT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE GAMES IN TEAM HONESTLY DETATING THEM BECAUSE IT SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK ONLY THE INDIVIDUAL GAMES THESE IF I LOVE BUT EVERY GAME I PLAY IERO SALIR
    FRIENDS HAVE TOLD ME THAT BEFORE THEY PLAYED BUT THEY UNINSTALLED BECAUSE OF EQUIPMENT OR WITH OTHER AND NON-INDIVIDUAL YOU DO NOT WANT THAT CASE BECAUSE I DO BECAUSE THE GAME IS GOOD WILL SEE ME FORCE TO ONSULTA TO US AND LEAVE EQUIPMENT WHEN WE WANT.
    I HOPE TO TAKE IN ACCOUNT MY MESSAGE
    Atte
    Angell
  • snowballsnowball Posts: 4
    I’m new to the game. Could someone tell me how the piggy bank system works. It tells me I’ve won gold bars but they don’t seem available for me to use. 
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    Welcome to Community @snowball :waving:

Piggy Bank is a purchasable feature - the stars you collect convert to Gold Bars in the Piggy Bank and once it's full, you are able to cash them out. Find out more about the Piggy Bank here!

While I have you here, be sure to check out our Beginner's Corner competition here! It may land you some free Gold Bars :)

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here!