⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Restoration of boosters on new device

chittinexus
chittinexus Posts: 4 Newbie

HI Team,

I have uninstalled candy crush on old device and installed it in new one. I could not see the boosters is there a way to restore them

Answers

• chittinexus

HI Team,

I have uninstalled candy crush on old device and installed it in new one. I could not see the boosters is there a way to restore them

I am asking this question since I have been kept consolidating the powers from 2014. It is really dis hearting to loose them.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @chittinexus
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😭
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day🙏
  • chittinexus
    Thanks for providing inputs but I have lost a boosters sum up of 5 years which worries me Soo much. is there a 1 % chance that is good for me
  • smaxelrod
    smaxelrod Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is ridiculous that I cant take my hard earned boosters with me. And that king blocks 3rd party desktop apps from transfering them. That is greedy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?