Win 25 Gold Bars with the Memory Game! (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
    Options
    Hey @Elsa I'm at level 826
  • play_for_fun
    play_for_fun Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • jjroot19
    jjroot19 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello King Community I'm Joe hope is everyone?? I'm new to this game and Community and just wanted to introduce myself. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Believe_7
    Believe_7 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa said:

No account yet? Sign up right here to participate!  It only takes a second! 

Do you remember playing a memory card game in the past?  The game started when you turned over 2 cards to see if they matched? Eventually you had less cards to turn over because you had made some matches. 

Community edition of memory cards is a little different.  Every participant can choose only one pair until the contest ends (e.g. A1 and B3).  If you post twice in the same week, your first choice will be accepted,  and your second response will be discarded.   

Here is a very important rule that you need to follow:  It is better not to choose the exact same two cards that another player has chosen.   Neither one of you will know if that was the best choice until the answer is revealed at the end of the week.   

Choose your pair wisely and write what you feel might be a matching pair in your response.

The first person to pick a winning pair will be rewarded 25  gold bars when the contest ends.

This contest will end on Monday, 21st of October at 13:00 (CET).

Contest Terms and Conditions here.

Good luck everyone!

Elsa said:

No account yet? Sign up right here to participate!  It only takes a second! 

Do you remember playing a memory card game in the past?  The game started when you turned over 2 cards to see if they matched? Eventually you had less cards to turn over because you had made some matches. 

Community edition of memory cards is a little different.  Every participant can choose only one pair until the contest ends (e.g. A1 and B3).  If you post twice in the same week, your first choice will be accepted,  and your second response will be discarded.   

Here is a very important rule that you need to follow:  It is better not to choose the exact same two cards that another player has chosen.   Neither one of you will know if that was the best choice until the answer is revealed at the end of the week.   

Choose your pair wisely and write what you feel might be a matching pair in your response.

The first person to pick a winning pair will be rewarded 25  gold bars when the contest ends.

This contest will end on Monday, 21st of October at 13:00 (CET).

Contest Terms and Conditions here.

Good luck everyone!

• Believe_7
    Options
  • Believe_7
    Options
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2019
    Options
    And we have a winner! .................................................... 
    Congratulations goes to @Believe_7.  Please get your user ID # by following the steps on here, but do not post it here.  Just write back to let me know that you have it and then @Jelly Jenny will add the gold bars to your game.

• Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
    Options
    Congrats @believe 7 I had A-1 just missed with D-4 lol was fun
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?