Meet your Fantastic Five!

Comments

• DonnaMarie_
    DonnaMarie_ Posts: 14 Level 2
    My problem is not being able to open it. During my games I get drop down notifications of my points scored & that I logged in, but I can't open to see my team & accumulated points.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    My problem is not being able to open it. During my games I get drop down notifications of my points scored & that I logged in, but I can't open to see my team & accumulated points.
    That's something we've reported to the game studio, so hopefully the feature will work without a hitch soon. 🤞If you are on mobile, make sure you are always updating your game whenever that's possible so you get all fixes made in the game. 

In the meantime the points are added to your Fantastic Five as normal :+1:
  • Jeanette-7
    Jeanette-7 Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    yes, it says it is finding a new team and the back to 0.  none of my games are working correctly. I play on fb so Im not sure what the problem is.  Can I save my progress to king site or do I have to start my games all from the beginning? there doesnt seem to be a problem if I use that site when I tried it I just didnt save anything yet.  candy crush saga I am on level 2055 and the star drops are up to 143 but still cant get them, the claim button never comes up. I play on pc/chrome
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Mine is just "greyed out" now.  I can't open it.  It is actually one of the best parts of the Game and one of the only reasons I have continued to play.  Now it is not working. I'm at level 4580 and I really have not played much at all.  10 mins with my coffee and I just move on to something else.  Timed boosters are a pain in the arse and ate quite useless, but Fab5 was at least working and it helped.

I'm starting to think King just doesn't give a damn....
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @Fr_Cayman the points should be added as normal - you just cannot open the board from the side panel. 

@Jeanette-7 if you start over again with a totally new team, everyone's points will start from the beginning. Regarding how to sync your king.com account with your existing Facebook account, check out these steps. 

• Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    NO....if my points were being added I would see the notifications and I certainly would have got a lollipop just on my own contributions.  I have blown through 2 episodes plus in those 30 levels I have had many hard to nightmarishly hard levels.  My Fab5 has not appeared with any rewards just currently reads that it has timed out.

Oh, and mine goes to 5000, not 10000 so yes, I should have received something long before now.  Sadly, it quit on my just when my team was at 4980 and I won a level pushing it to 5005.  I won NOTHING.

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    Fr_Cayman said:
    Mine is just "greyed out" now.  I can't open it...
    Me too @Fr_Cayman 😕
  • Rosie17
    Rosie17 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, I see most of these are back in June and I’ve never seen this. Looks very interesting and I wonder when I will see it? 
  • gamingtrex123
    gamingtrex123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi Admin! Your is an amazing and informative article for more information visit this link: Candy Crush Soda
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    But I don't like fantastic five because all the players accept me scored 0 but I scored most of time more than 9000 points . Do you think it's wrong.  I am disappointe from this a lot of time. 😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?