Aphabetty Saga freezes at least once a day. Why?

TURK1412
TURK1412 Posts: 13 Level 2
Aphabetty Saga freezes at least once  a day. Why?

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @TURK1412 Hearty Welcome to the Alpha Betty section of our friendly King Community :) 

By any chance, are you talking about the game screen when the "Bonus Gift" appears?  

OR is it the regular game that is being frozen?  If it is the game, we can try some trouble shooting steps and see if that helps!  

Please post back and let us know!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • TURK1412
    Answer ✓
    It can happen any time during game play. I use Chrome and enable Flash every time. When it freezes, the only possible move is to refresh the screen
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    OK, I see @TURK1412 !

You play on King.com, right? Since the game still runs on Flash Player.

Have you tried clearing all cookies and the cache? And also made sure your Google Chrome is updated to the latest version? 

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited October 2019

test info ... have been using king.com on a tablet for the past 3 days without any problems
    TURK ... did you try what Crazy Cat Lad suggested?

how many lives do you have with chrome?

• TURK1412
    I clear my caches and history before playing but since the game freezes at any time during game play, that is ineffective. There is no warning that it's going to freeze - it just stops. It happens : when I form a word; when I complete a level; when I choose a new level; when I change artifacts; basically it happens at random times.
  • abe_coffee
    edited October 2019
     thank you for the reply @TURK1412
    what you are describing sounds like symptoms when using Flash Player(as @Crazy Cat Lad mentioned above)
    there are 2 things I would try:
    1) exit the game when you get down to one life
    2) exit the game after 20 minutes
    note ... you may be able to play as long as 40 minutes before Flash Player freezes
    as an experiment ... you might try gameroom ... you might try using firefox ... you might try a phone or tablet

and ... Crazy Cat Lad may have some other ideas
  • abe_coffee
    edited November 2019

any luck Turk? does restarting more often help?
    this may be a different issue ... the tablet has been crashing this week
    it can happen when scrolling ... or in the middle of a game
    what is different this week? ... instead of resetting the tablet often AB has been left running in chapter 13
    why would anyone do that? ... to avoid scrolling from 920 to the 500s
    the past 2 days the tablet has been shut off after an hour ... AB is then restarted ... then scrolling to the 500s
    no problems since AB is no longer running for a long time

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?