⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic 5 team page greyed out (REPORTED TO THE GAME STUDIO)

Options

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @DoreenChung
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We're very sorry for your problem, There is already a thread on this issue, so you will get updates on all the questions and answers there.
    This time I am closing this post. Thank you🙏
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Oralia
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We're very sorry for your problem, There is already a thread on this issue, so you will get updates on all the questions and answers there.
    This time I am closing this post. Thank you🙏
  • kldomino
    kldomino Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I am having the same issue.  Each level I win or when i log on, points show in the banner along the top. However, for the last week or so, my team badge along the the right side is grayed out and stuck at 0 days.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @Tonia75 @jderocha @Gabriella18 @rhondansmore @kldomino :waving:

Fantastic Five is experiencing some trouble which make it look like your challenge is not running. However like it's been mentioned, the points are still counting so you can keep on playing and gathering points for your team. 

The game studio has been notified of this and hopefully it will be fixed really soon :) 
  • kldomino
    kldomino Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you Jelly Jenny!
  • Patti-3
    Patti-3 Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options
    Hi everyone :waving:  

We have notified the game studio of a possible issue with Fantastic Five.

One thing to notice: If your Fantastic Five is greyed out, it still should work if you play on and collect points. So I encourage you to keep on playing and checking if your leaderboard comes up updated then. 

Apologies for the hassle!
    Hi Jenny, 
    Mine still isn't working either.
    My frustration lies in that the designers of these games don't replace the temp defective part of the app with something that ppl love to play, like dynamic duo. 
    I don't know about anyone else, but crave brain competitions. Candy Crush is my most favorite game, and having that extra bit of competition relaxes me. It also creates an invisible friendship with the other person/s on the other end of the competition. It's fun to yell at a game! LOL

Something to think about ...
  • MyNameHere
    MyNameHere Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue! And the forum curator just redirected me here. Disappointed to see no solution in place, or at least an explanation to what is going on.
  • Jim_Piere
    Jim_Piere Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    How do you update this app ???  when I go to app store, just says uninstall or install, no update.  There is no update in the app.

I wrote about this over a month ago 
  • seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello
    My F5 is greyed out too... no score when I’m playing new levels and always stuck after updating 
    It was a great contest but as many other events it disappeared, taking off the fun of the game
    Where are super candy crush, blue ribbon, three stars challenge, sugar drops with normal boosters, dynamic duo...???
    And now my build-a-bot is gone, replaced by Halloween hats
    I’m not playing anymore new levels since weeks
    I never bought anything and will never spend money for a game
    Excuse my English, kiss from France 
  • Glenda-4
    Glenda-4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    my fantastic five is grayed out for at least 3 weeks.  The timer has been at 0.  I  have not won anything  so I know my points are not counting.  When will it get fixed.  Just passed 7600

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?