Videos boosters

lili06
lili06 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello. I realy like Candy Crush! But I see all my friends having  advertising videos to earn boosters but not me!!
I don't know why . 
How is it possible to receive them? 
Thanks a lot for your reply

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi @lili06
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, And based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this same time.
    Promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send or re-send/reset the active promotions for specific players. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
    Luckily this is not a problem, its completely normal. 
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day.🙏

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?