⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Purchase declined

Options
schamani
schamani Posts: 6 Level 2
I was playing level 2996 on my iPhone XR.
I only had 3 jellies to collect on my last go, so as it had been a frustrating episode for me, I decided to use 2 of my remaining in game lolly hammers.
I collected 2 jellies, then went to the store to purchase 3 more hammers.
Candy Crush saga would not let me buy anything.
A notification saying that no money was taken from my account kept appearing after trying to make a transaction.
I left the game to turn my phone on and off, but the game I was playing had disappeared.  I only had the choice to try again with a new game.
Could this issue be rectified please?
And a bonus 3 lolly hammers wouldn’t go astray either seeing I used them unnecessarily!

kind regards,
Cath.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @schamani
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. Likely, your internet connection was weak while trying to make a purchase, or your transaction was not successful due to a temporary problem. Until you get the "Level Complete" pop up, the level will not pass. You may have passed the level target, but the level was not saved due to the ''Level Complete'' message.
    Please let me know if I'm wrong.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @schamani
    Did you have extra moves or any move to continue that level?
  • schamani
    schamani Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for touching base with me.
    I didn’t have enough moves to see out the level, so decided to purchase lolly hammers to assist.
    For some reason my purchase was unsuccessful, and I lost 3 hammers I had already utilised previously, attempting to finish the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?