⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

my sugar drop machine

eezystrider
eezystrider Posts: 19 Level 2
my sugar drop machine on Candy Crush Saga is still not working and I have lost many many gifts and boosters, and it has been a very long time since it worked I am currently on level 4148 

you told me to be patient  "We noticed the problem and the solution is working, you have to be patient"  my original post was over a month ago how patient should I be? I play this game on Facebook

Answers

• Jeanette-7
    Jeanette-7 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I have issues with my games not working correctly for 3 weeks, lost lots of sugar drops all my helpers are gone and if it does load it takes a long time and then the game screen is shaking all over the game screen. i have not gotten any response back about it. I followed all the steps and uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it and candy crush saga, alpha betty and candy crush jelly are still not working.  I dont want to delete my apps and lose my progress. it is frustrating waiting for it to be fixed.
  • eezystrider
    my sugar drop machine on Candy Crush Saga is still not working and I have lost many many gifts and boosters, and it has been a very long time since it worked I am currently on level 4148 

you told me to be patient  "We noticed the problem and the solution is working, you have to be patient"  my original post was over a month ago how patient should I be? I play this game on Facebook

• johndvon
    johndvon Posts: 23 Level 2
    I've never even had these booster drop, and I've been playing this game since the day it was releases on play store, I've even spent my real money which I have little of⁉️😡 This really makes me upset and sad. Why haven't I ever had these boosters??? 
  • eezystrider
    I don't know why they are not responding to my problem am I supposed to make  a new post? The sugar drop machine is still just freezing up and not releasing any boosters please please fix this thank you.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    I don't know why they are not responding to my problem am I supposed to make  a new post? The sugar drop machine is still just freezing up and not releasing any boosters please please fix this thank you.
    Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    Or Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    Let me know.
  • eezystrider
    edited October 2019
    I played this game on Facebook Candy Crush Saga and I cannot find no update  I cannot take a video or a screenshot because when the sugar drop machine shows up my entire computer is on hold the laptop keys, and the mouse no longer function until the frozen screen of the sugar drop booster machine  goes away after about four or five minutes then everything's back to normal
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    I played this game on Facebook Candy Crush Saga and I cannot find no update  I cannot take a video or a screenshot because when the sugar drop machine shows up my entire computer is on hold the laptop keys, and the mouse no longer function until the frozen screen of the sugar drop booster machine  goes away after about four or five minutes then everything's back to normal
    I'm not getting enough information from you, so the problem is a little difficult to understand.
    However, you are playing the game on the Facebook platform through the browser. So do check some troubleshooting step by step & let me know ..
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

• eezystrider
    edited October 2019
    I did everything that you asked and instead of fixing the problem it has taken all the sugar drops away and now there are none on any level'I also lost all of the lives that my friends had sent me so tell me what I did wrong and where did sugar drops and the machine now go?  I have been haunted by this issue for almost a year now and I hope that you will do everything you can to please please fix this issue for me.   well the sugar drop booster machine is back but it works on level 666 but it won't work on 1148
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    I did everything that you asked and instead of fixing the problem it has taken all the sugar drops away and now there are none on any level'I also lost all of the lives that my friends had sent me so tell me what I did wrong and where did sugar drops and the machine now go?  I have been haunted by this issue for almost a year now and I hope that you will do everything you can to please please fix this issue for me.   well the sugar drop booster machine is back but it works on level 666 but it won't work on 1148
    1148 Sugar level ? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?