Say hello to the community and introduce yourself!

Comments

• NckNck Posts: 17
    I send uu 1 lol I do same thing I don't even know if they get them 
  • NckNck Posts: 17
    @vikkilee711 get use to it I don't ask but some times someone sends to me lol i always send live to people too no thanks or nothing lol don't worry just have fun
  • HildahHildah Posts: 2
    edited October 17
    Hi am Hilda and am new to the community ☺️🤭🙈
    All the way from South Africa. I really enjoy playing CC saga. Wish to make friends and learn more from all of you guys..

• Katherine286Katherine286 Posts: 11
    Nck said:
    I send uu 1 lol I do same thing I don't even know if they get them 
    Hi!!
  • Katherine286Katherine286 Posts: 11
    Hi Everyone!! So excited to be a part of your Community!  I was seriously thinking about leaving Candy Crush. Admin suggested joining forces with you guys. I am currently at Level 4530. 

Looking forward to bunches of sweetness 🍬🍬🍬🍬
    Katherine

Super fan of large bodies of water ⛵ and big dogs 🐕
  • blackmoonblackmoon Posts: 1
    Hola soy Kassy voy empezando nivel muy buenas tardes
  • pomegranatepomegranate Posts: 0
    Hi everyone! Nice to meet you!
    I'm currently a university student, loving candy crush so much. Can't wait to see how fun the community is. Thank you!
    I'm currently a university student and loving candy crush so much!
    Can't wait to see how fun the community is. Please greet me with warm regards, Thank you!  <3
    I'm currently a university student, on my research prloving candy crush so much Can't wait to see how fun the community is. Thank you!  <3
  • x19Hartless81xx19Hartless81x Posts: 1
    Hello all,
    My name is Amanda! Candy Crush Saga had been out and popular for quite some time now but I am just now starting to get interested in it...
    It's always been hard for me to concentrate all my energy at once into one activity so, with a little effort, I might actually stick with this game because I find it asthetically pleasing as well as mentally challenging. It may take me some time to figure out how to use the boosters and whatnot so I really hope I can count on some of y'all to help, if the need arises...
    Anyhow, pleased to meet y'all and Happy Crushing!! 💋💋💋😉
  • CrinloriteCrinlorite Posts: 5
    Cristobal from Spain here, looking for answers to some of my questions in another post.
  • DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 224 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone
    Do you want a tournament mode in Shuffle Cats? Vote for it here
    Do you like Candy crush tales? Do you feel bad that it is not in the list of king's games and has not got a community? Get it in the list and vote for adding a community here.
  • K3llK3ll Posts: 13
    Hi im Kellie in new and so excited  to be here... I started playing candy crush a while back then stopped playing for a long time.. decided to give it another go and im loving it been playing non stop since I started playing again a week ago!!

• onelaonela Posts: 1
    Buna 
  • Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Hi I am Glenn. I have been playing several years. I signed into the community a year but have only started to explorer it about 3 weeks ago. I am amazed at how much time members have given others. I really enjoyed the Beginners Corner. Don't know when I will graduate from there.