Fantastic Five access issues

Quttie83
Quttie83 Posts: 13 Level 2
I have the Fantastic Five and it was working fine up until a week ago when it suddenly wouldn't let me go onto it, the timer is at 00d00h00m and every time I play I still earn points but I am unable to enter it, please help 

Comments

• srateike
    srateike Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm having the same problems. Any solutions.

• boyd0990
    boyd0990 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’m not getting a error but it won’t let me open it for over a week now and I tried what I was told from the help people 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Quttie83 said:
    I have the Fantastic Five and it was working fine up until a week ago when it suddenly wouldn't let me go onto it, the timer is at 00d00h00m and every time I play I still earn points but I am unable to enter it, please help 

If you're reading this, it's likely you noticed that you're either not able to open the Fantastic Five feature from the Power Up's menu, or you're seeing the countdown timer is stuck at 00:00.

You can see where the Fantastic Five feature is shown in the image below:

FantasticFivepng

There isn't anything going astray within your game, however, there is something which is affecting this countdown display which is managed on our side.

What about my team's rewards?

We wanted to reassure you that although the counter display isn't working, the points you're winning are still being collected, and you can be confident you'll still be receiving your due rewards if your team reaches any prize milestone.

What happens now?

Our Studio is closely investigating and working on adding a fix. We'll do our best to get this back on track as soon as we can!

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    mine has not worked for quite a while. just grayed out
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 

To add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote, are you clearing your history daily, making sure that you have the most recent version of the game and if on mobile most recent operating system version?

• boyd0990
    boyd0990 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Mines working again now I logged out of Facebook connection and back in and it worked this time I was doing that once a day hope yours starts working again soon too 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?