⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

problem with Fantastic Five

DJR
DJR Posts: 4 Newbie
I am not receiving points for anything I do for my Fantastic Five team.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @DJR
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • DJR
    DJR Posts: 4 Newbie
    As you can see, I have completed several levels and received zero points for Fantastic Five...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @DJR
    Thank you for screenshot  😊 
    We found something that has such a problem. And has been reported to Game Studio. Hopefully the next update will solve this. Please be patient 😊 Good day 
  • kiscicuka84
    kiscicuka84 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi.

I am having issues with Fantastic Five. I am not able to open it for about 2 weeks.
    I tried logging in and out, or disable-enable. Nothing works.
    What else could I do?
    Has anyone have the same problem with it? 

• Yo también estoy igual

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi.

I am having issues with Fantastic Five. I am not able to open it for about 2 weeks.
    What else could I do?

If you're reading this, it's likely you noticed that you're either not able to open the Fantastic Five feature from the Power Up's menu, or you're seeing the countdown timer is stuck at 00:00.

You can see where the Fantastic Five feature is shown in the image below:

FantasticFivepng

There isn't anything going astray within your game, however, there is something which is affecting this countdown display which is managed on our side.

What happens now?

Our Studio is closely investigating and working on adding a fix. We'll do our best to get this back on track as soon as we can!

• Cherrysparkle
    Cherrysparkle Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having the same problem. Why is it taking so long to fix this feature? 🤔

kiscicuka84 said:
    Hi.

What else could I do?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• MriS
    MriS Posts: 4 Newbie

My fantastic five was reset this morning. My scores are gone. My team members are gone. Besides, I have not received any boosters for finishing the first post.. How can I get my scores back and get my boosters?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@MriS Fantastic 5 is on a countdown timer and if the goal is not reached within the given time, scores are reset and in some cases the team randomly selected again.

Try to check for updates and log out and restart your device., then log back in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?