⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Account not found

MissLollipop
MissLollipop Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
I have had a King account for a long time and now want to change my phone and transfer across my progress however it only takes me to level 111 not 3968. I have logged in to my King account on the new phone but no luck.  
Interestingly my rank is still correct.
Please  help!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @MissLollipop
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot of your Game map and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here.
  • MissLollipop
    Hi, thanks for your message.  I have included 3 screen shots for you: 

no.1 is the progress on my old phone showing current progress to level 3982.
    no.2 is the level showing on new phone, level 111, with my little picture and my no.48, however if you look you can see that the levels above 111 are all showing 1 star (which isn't correct but not important)
    no.3 is from the new phone showing level 966 as the first level I can play but my little picture is at the bottom to make me play 111.

Really I just want the new phone to have the progress to 3982 as this where I am currently at   Thank you! =)

my l
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @MissLollipop
    You notice the levels have no stars in the Crown. So maybe the level data was missing for some reason. In most cases, these are for slow internet.You can try connecting to a wifi, or if you re-pass the level your avatar will be in the right place. Check and let me know. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @MissLollipop, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • MissLollipop
    Hi I managed to get back past the last level that the game would let me play and then I played a few more just to see if that would help but no change.
    I uninstalled & reinstalled the game, relogged back in but still no joy. I’ve spent probably far too many hours :p  getting to level 4023 my current level on my old handset to give that all up but I have to give the other handset back to my work.
     Please help!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?