📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 5250

2»

Answers

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Timhung said:
    Problem is fixed...
    Exactly! Thanks for coming back and share the information with the community @Timhung

As I commented, the team checked the information report, spotted the issues and fixed it. Great teamwork here guys! 🙂

Once again, thank you for reporting this information and for your understanding while fixing the issue. 

Have a delicious day! 

• BKbruno
    BKbruno Posts: 4 Newbie
    Dear Sukanta Biswas,

thank you for your quick responde. I have just took screen print of the level. The one I have delted and there is now only 11 of them, but according to the hints there needs to be 16 of them. Once I have deleted all 12 of them to see if maybe new will come out but nothing happened.
    On the pic.I have marked with red color all of them so that you can see it faster.

Thank you very much

Best regards

Bruno
  • alainnunez
    alainnunez Posts: 2 Newbie
    Merci
    Le niveau 5250 est débloqué
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @BKbruno
    Sorry for late 😂Has your issue been resolved?
  • SANJAI
    SANJAI Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi guyz....🤗😇
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    SANJAI said:
    Hi guyz....🤗😇
    Hello @SANJAI,

Welcome to the Community! 

Elsa said:
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

As our Superstar @Elsa says, we would like to invite you and all members of this sweet community to the newbies' section of the forum called the "Beginner’s Corner"! The objective of this new section is to get more information about our community, meet other players, have fun and even have the chance to win some Gold Bars! 🎉

Don't miss out! 

Have a delicious day 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?