Daily spin

PeniPeni Posts: 1
I was wondering why, after all these years of playing, have I only hit the jackpot one time, and that was in the very beginning. 

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,881 Superstar
    Hello @Peni and welcome to the community.  I too have only hit the jackpot once and I have been playing for over seven years.  A few people have actually received it 3 times and some twice, but I think the majority of us have only received it once.  It really is random chance and I think the odds are set heavily against getting the jackpot.  I think you are better off growing Rami/Didi and getting those prizes every week, than trying to get the wheel jackpot.  Who knows - maybe you will get lucky and get it again in the near future.

Happy crushing.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,063 Superstar
    Hi @Peni, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

The studio has created a new version of the wheel and the players have now been getting the jackpot.  I don't have it in my game yet but this is what it looks like.  The jackpot has now been replaced with the blue background with gold stars.  I think it's the same rewards but players have been saying that they are now landing on it more.  One player has gotten it 6 times already.  I wish that I had it in my game already!