⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where is my treat calendar?

Options
RedWillowRascal
RedWillowRascal Posts: 9 Level 2
I think it disappeared after Facebook Gameroom did an update :-(  I've tried everything I can think of to get it back, I even deactivated Candy Crush Saga, came back in and it's still not there :-(  In the higher levels it's impossible to advance without it :-(

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @RedWillowRascal and welcome to the community.  I'm sorry to hear that you have lost your Daily Calendar.  I do not think the studio is currently testing a group of people who don't have it in their game.  Can you please take a screen shot showing it is missing? Are you playing on a PC?  Have you cleared your cache, have the latest version of the game and restarted the platform you are playing on?  If that still hasn't solved the problem - please post a screenshot showing it is missing and I will contact the Community Manager to see if he can provide additional assistance.  Thank you.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    HI @Red WillowRascal, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Why are you playing through Facebook's gameroom?  I don't think Facebook is supporting it like they did at one time.  Are you playing on a computer?  Why not play directly through the Facebook website.

Sorry @bearwithme, I didn't mean to interject but I know that most people stopped playing through their gameroom.

• RedWillowRascal
    Options
    I play using a computer to play through both, Facebook and through Facebook Game Room. Is there a reason why I shouldn't play in Game Room? It's been months since I had a boost calendar available through Facebook, but until recently it was available through the Facebook Game Room. You have me concerned, should I be uninstalling the Game Room. I would LOVE to avoid Facebook all together knowing how badly their censoring everyone .......
  • RedWillowRascal
    Options

This is all I have access to now .... the calendar is GONE :-(
  • RedWillowRascal
    Options
    I don't know how to empty the Facebook cache on my PC specifically, but the history and everything else is deleted daily. I have uninstalled the game and reloaded it but it hasn't made a difference ............
  • RedWillowRascal
    Options
    I'm stuck on level 2273 and will never get past it without my daily boosts ….. it's a horrific level, unbeatable :-(
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @RedWillowRascal, I think it was some time last year that players were complaining about Facebook Gameroom.  I'm not sure but I think that Facebook doesn't support it like they did at one time.  I stopped playing all my King games through Facebook because there is always some kind of glitch going on.  I play through my King account on Windows 10 and on my mobile devices.
  • RedWillowRascal
    Options
    I was wondering if I could play my games on my King Account …. thank you so much 
    for that information Elsa!  
  • RedWillowRascal
    Options
    How do I access my Candy Crush game directly from this King Account?  I tried to play it in here but it started at the beginning and I'm on level 2273 .....
  • RedWillowRascal
    edited October 2019
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?