Where is my treat calendar?

I think it disappeared after Facebook Gameroom did an update :-(  I've tried everything I can think of to get it back, I even deactivated Candy Crush Saga, came back in and it's still not there :-(  In the higher levels it's impossible to advance without it :-(

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,784 Superstar
    Hello @RedWillowRascal and welcome to the community.  I'm sorry to hear that you have lost your Daily Calendar.  I do not think the studio is currently testing a group of people who don't have it in their game.  Can you please take a screen shot showing it is missing? Are you playing on a PC?  Have you cleared your cache, have the latest version of the game and restarted the platform you are playing on?  If that still hasn't solved the problem - please post a screenshot showing it is missing and I will contact the Community Manager to see if he can provide additional assistance.  Thank you.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 20,894 Superstar
    HI @Red WillowRascal, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Why are you playing through Facebook's gameroom?  I don't think Facebook is supporting it like they did at one time.  Are you playing on a computer?  Why not play directly through the Facebook website.

Sorry @bearwithme, I didn't mean to interject but I know that most people stopped playing through their gameroom.

• I play using a computer to play through both, Facebook and through Facebook Game Room. Is there a reason why I shouldn't play in Game Room? It's been months since I had a boost calendar available through Facebook, but until recently it was available through the Facebook Game Room. You have me concerned, should I be uninstalling the Game Room. I would LOVE to avoid Facebook all together knowing how badly their censoring everyone .......

• This is all I have access to now .... the calendar is GONE :-(
  • I don't know how to empty the Facebook cache on my PC specifically, but the history and everything else is deleted daily. I have uninstalled the game and reloaded it but it hasn't made a difference ............
  • I'm stuck on level 2273 and will never get past it without my daily boosts ….. it's a horrific level, unbeatable :-(
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 20,894 Superstar
    @RedWillowRascal, I think it was some time last year that players were complaining about Facebook Gameroom.  I'm not sure but I think that Facebook doesn't support it like they did at one time.  I stopped playing all my King games through Facebook because there is always some kind of glitch going on.  I play through my King account on Windows 10 and on my mobile devices.
  • I was wondering if I could play my games on my King Account …. thank you so much 
    for that information Elsa!  
  • How do I access my Candy Crush game directly from this King Account?  I tried to play it in here but it started at the beginning and I'm on level 2273 .....
  • RedWillowRascalRedWillowRascal Posts: 9
    edited October 31
  • RedWillowRascalRedWillowRascal Posts: 9
    edited November 1
    Thanks so much for the assistance, you've been really kind. It seems that the daily boost calendar is just gone. I've done everything that's been suggested and so far nothing has worked. The higher levels just aren't any fun without the daily boosts, and the wheel just isn't enough to make them enjoyable to play.